soil types

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
I was wondering if i could use the grower mix by majestic earth, or pro mix all purpose growing mix. they are both at menards and cost about $6.50 per bag. i believe cubic ft per bag

yeah what 4u said. just be prepared to add nutes to pro-mix as there are no fertilizres in it.

I get a product from Home Depot that I have been happy with, although it apparently is not available at all of them. It is called Kellogg's Patio Plus. It is 100% organic with just enough goodies thrown in to get your plants going. I think it runs about $5 for 1-1/2 cu ft.

i just experimented with promix bx.like someone mentoined there are no nutes in it.works well in hempty bucket.

stonedagain714 said:
i just experimented with promix bx.like someone mentoined there are no nutes in it.works well in hempty bucket.

thats what i use, add lime and away we go..

Thats the only soil I have used growing inside. Promix BX I think. Runoff is awsome. My girls loved it.
Course I love DWC's.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I get a product from Home Depot that I have been happy with, although it apparently is not available at all of them. It is called Kellogg's Patio Plus. It is 100% organic with just enough goodies thrown in to get your plants going. I think it runs about $5 for 1-1/2 cu ft.

awesome thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back