Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Some Bodhi cuts Im running

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score

yooper420

AladinSane
Reaction score
Drool, drool, opps, there goes another keyboard. Great looking buds you got there.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Thanks man... This is my first run of any of Bodhis work & I'm very impressed thus far... Im sure they will smoke well as many friends have run these same cuts already...

umbra

Reaction score
Bodhi didn't release that many packs of Wookie. I think a total of 15 packs were released.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
From what I was told that is Bodhi's keeper cut of the Wookie Umbra.... im gonna shoot you a pm....

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL! Trichomes on the leaves even.. I love your pics. That I cookies will hurt you if you let it...in a good way of course. Thank you for posting these beautiful shots.

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking sweet bro...that Instant Cookies is really good smoke. One of my wife's faves for sure. I have been super impressed with the Boysenberry too. I think PJ said that's Bodhi's as well. Greta pics.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys.... :48:

Yes that Boysenberry is from Bodhi as well Hammy... I will be flipping 3 Boysenberry for their first run in a new 4x4' tent with dual 600s in around a week... she looks like she really puts out from your pics bro....

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah she is impressive as **** in the yield department. I have the one ready to come down and the buds are ridiculously fat, especially from having been flowered under LED's. Took some pics last night. Will post them up. I have 7 clones of her in veg right now. Gonna flip a tent full of her soon.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Yeah she is impressive as **** in the yield department. I have the one ready to come down and the buds are ridiculously fat, especially from having been flowered under LED's. Took some pics last night. Will post them up. I have 7 clones of her in veg right now. Gonna flip a tent full of her soon.
:vap-leafy_wave: I cant wait to see that.... rock it out my furry friend... :48:

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez..... hope she does that well under these 600s... PJ said she may go for the sky jack and the bean stalk style under HPS....

P

P Jammers

The Wookie is B's personal cut, but the Boysenberry I found in testers.

Both amazing.

Latest posts