someone help me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim

Reaction score
hey wats good yall dis ya boi slim i jus started growing and im real intersted in learning my lil plant aint been growin but like 5 days and since dis my first plant idk wat 2do so if anybody can help me please do so

p.s and jus to let yall know if anyone decides to help me im not using anything but good ol sunshine and water and nothin else no light etc...

Welcome slim! Pretend you are in gardening kindergarten, okay? There are places on this site to teach you the steps to keep moving up levels of expertise.
At the top of each section, like say Outdoor Growing, there are stickies. Read these. They answer all the questions. Another good place is Resources. It is in the line of options above these messages. After you get done checking out the good stuff, then it's a good time to start asking all your questions. There's lots of great growers here. They are more than willing to teach newbies, if the newbies put in some effort on their own. You found the right place, for sure. To help with feeding your plant, look for some fish fertilizer at a Lowes, or someplace. Do some price comparing. It really varies. It has good nutes to get you started. But, do some reading first. Have fun!

yo homeslice i think you posted in the wrong section.i suggest lots of reading thats the best way to learn.

"hooked on phonic's worked for me!"

Wha up dere Ma brudda slim ! U still hangin to da lefty ! Wheely good chatin wid da brudda dat be havin sum same IQ ! Me stokin em daly now ma cuz ! I'm shakin and slappin ya hand ma brudda ! Best B gittin bac to ma chillin ! And all best with your grow (opps An al da luc wid da gro slimness ! )

Dis is joke write bro?

boi your on to de code cite

meEnin ItZ on!

don't gi me no sheeyat! Brotha :)

yuz knowz whutz ta dewz and yewz donz mofo...

cON GraTZ

OOPS SORRY.

my japanese is a little rusty

doitashemasta
err
uh .. mochi? mochi?

You guys were having too much fun. You scared off poor slim, or maybe he is still reading?

Latest posts

Back