Something crazy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homemadegravity

Reaction score
So I dont know if any of you have heard to play music in the room for your plants and they like it and grow better. Have you heard of this? I think back in the 70's someone tried to expierment with this but I cant find anything on the studies of it. What do you guys think, you think its true?

ive seen some things on this too and i know that some plants like different music like here when i play some good jammin rock my ferns and bulb plants will perk up and when i play classic rock my cacti and african vilots (cant spell again almost time for my meds) do but its wild is that my MJ plants love old scool rap and r&b they absolutely love George Clinton, The Ohio Players, and Kool and the Gang lol but then again all the plants in my House love Zepplin and Bob

We had a nice topic on that a couple of months ago, and it was found that music does nothing to plants, there just isnt any scientific evidence saying it does, but we definitely had a nice time on the thread, went for a while..

Id have to disagree with music does nothing for your plants. Reading the new weed world, I came upon an article stateing scientific evidence of positives and negatives effects of music on plants. A lady by the name of Dorothy Retallack published a book in 1973 called "The sound of music and plants". http://www.dovesong.com/positive_music/plant_experiments.asp. Check it out I was shocked on what she found out.

you have to play something with a lot of base. the vibrations from the music are like wind blowing on your plants

Latest posts

Back