Sons Of Anarchy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she is awesome...nothing I like more than strong people...she has more backbone so far than any of the gangsters..and seems tougher...and no bvreath talking this time!!! she was great this episode just awesome.

season is almost over almost time to start thankg god its on at 7 pm and not 11 I couldnt stay awake that long....

Yes yes ******* amazing show. I never miss it. Op is the man. I wish it was on HBO and on every week day. Thatd be amazing haha

Yes yes ******* amazing show. I never miss it. Op is the man. I wish it was on HBO and on every week day. Thatd be amazing haha

someone better get buried next week. they love a good climax like women

Iight this is what they need to do. Go get revenge on the skinhead d bags the Jax needs to put a bullet in Clays head. Plain and simple. Ive been waiting for Jax to kill Clay since the prison episode. IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

I thought he pulled a Mike tyson :p.

That was a really good episode, Weston's gonna get it. Next one is the season finale .

Everything went a little to smoothly that episode. Which makes me think something bad will happen during the finale.

Did you guys notice that Zobell kinda made out with his daughter? It was really weird haha

o K U S H o said:
Did you guys notice that Zobell kinda made out with his daughter? It was really weird haha
Yeah what is up with that it made me want to chuck. Hes all miffed about her porking around with the Irish and then hes practically tonging her in the smoke shop :confused2:

o K U S H o said:
yeah mouth to mouth kisses like that with family gross me out...unless it is really quick peck and that wasnt ewwwwww

I bought and watched the whole first season but I think the guy on ebay sold me a fake it has fm hd lv on one corner and sometimes fx hd on another...does anyone own a legit copy and know if that is supossed to be on there..also one time while playing it said mute and we didnt touch anything...seems to cut off kind wuickly in scenes..if it is fake ebay should know he is selling them and duping people...

ya that mouth to mouth moment was unexpected. Makes sense now why he was so upset about her sleeping around though. I thought the move to tell the cops he had illegal narcotics was a pansy move on his part. Wondering how the boys are going to get to him now?

I figured it just wasnt his daughter. Just playing that role, and was really his wife or something.

But the move to tell the cops was the only thing saving them that moment. Especially the girl.
But he doesnt know that other guy he betrayed (Henry Rollins) is locked up for arson now. Should be interesting with those 2 in there at the same time. Will Rollins end up offing him instead of SOA?

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I figured it just wasnt his daughter. Just playing that role, and was really his wife or something.

But the move to tell the cops was the only thing saving them that moment. Especially the girl.
But he doesnt know that other guy he betrayed (Henry Rollins) is locked up for arson now. Should be interesting with those 2 in there at the same time. Will Rollins end up offing him instead of SOA?
Holy smokes I didnt even think about that. Hmmm hopefully tomorrows episode is amazing. Im sure it will haha.

2dog I think you might have been ripped. Did it come in with the dvd case? I would report him for sure. You can get in a lot of trouble for that kinda stuff if you get caught.

Rollins is the guy with the upside down Mercedes symbol tatooed under his neck, drives that Bronco, had the kids that Jax had the authorities take.

ah yes now I remember... totally spaced on that one.

Latest posts

Back