Sorry Folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck did I miss??? Gone for a few hours and all hell breaks loose, and I don't even get to see the embers???

Sorry I missed the rest, anyone copy it? I could use a good laugh.

I actually love threads like that, always a good read.

Yikes and Gadzooks,

Yo Effen, This one wasn't even funny, more like a bit immature by my thinking. Certainly a shining of the rules. You didn't really miss anything other than the chance to throw another bone in the pile.

Freedom, same thing friend, it wasn't worth anyone souring their knuckles on.

He was banned by a cool mod that won't tolerate immaturity, and I applaud this lady for being smooth.

Please understand that even if it appears that we are dealing with something and taking our sweet time about it, the truth is we usually are doing just that. We take a bit of time so that the other mods can be informed of what ever it is that is happening, otherwise we can inadvertently throw each other to the wolves without meaning to, so we share the info and make joint decisions, LOL :rofl: joint decisions Ha-Ha now that is what I would call a freudian slip or known as a parapraxis. Sorry, didn't mean to go deep on ya.

I think I'll just smoke this bowl and chill...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Hey KK and everyone else.

A BIG thank you for handling this issue in a professional way. It's great to see that you guys stand behind us and do your best to keep our forum a nice, clean and cosy place that we all like.

glad i stayed in the woods all day now. don't even care to know 'bout it. sounds like y'all stuck togeather. thats real good. A+'s all around.and K+'s too...

Dang we have idiot go off on a thread and then we have to have 3 threads on what the idiot did. Who won?

KingKahuuna said:
Please understand that even if it appears that we are dealing with something and taking our sweet time about it, the truth is we usually are doing just that. We take a bit of time so that the other mods can be informed of what ever it is that is happening, otherwise we can inadvertently throw each other to the wolves without meaning to,

smoke in peace

I dont understand this statement....

You take your sweet time at the expence of a member so the other Mods can view it? Please clearify this fopr me..as we have Lost a great member...Please help me see where takeing the time.... This was good for our community...yes I feel the members Handeled quite well...for as long as we went without a Blue Mod.. we hve plenty of Deputies..Maybe a few more Sherifs are needed..Just my thaughts..

concerned member

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
I dont understand this statement....

You take your sweet time at the expence of a member so the other Mods can view it? Please clearify this fopr me..as we have Lost a great member...Please help me see where takeing the time.... This was good for our community...yes I feel the members Handeled quite well...for as long as we went without a Blue Mod.. we hve plenty of Deputies..Maybe a few more Sherifs are needed..Just my thaughts..

concerned member

:bong:

Jeez 4U, calm down, we have lives, too. KK handled this as soon as he saw it. He "soft deleted" it so that the other mods could read it. It is not KK or any other mods fault if a good member left because of this. We cannot be here 24 hours a day to monitor things.

Also, if you fail to respond to arses like this, they will get bored and go away. It is only fun for them if they can get a rise out of someone. You all knew who he was, you all knew what he was trying to do....why play into it?

Spaeking of rules (since so many mods, plus owner are watrching) whats the deal with my growing for profit thread?

you know...for us LEGAL california medical growers?

hhhmmmmm?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Jeez 4U, calm down, we have lives, too. KK handled this as soon as he saw it. He "soft deleted" it so that the other mods could read it. It is not KK or any other mods fault if a good member left because of this. We cannot be here 24 hours a day to monitor things.

Also, if you fail to respond to arses like this, they will get bored and go away. It is only fun for them if they can get a rise out of someone. You all knew who he was, you all knew what he was trying to do....why play into it?

Oh..my Ladie Im calm...Just a bit confussed.. just not understanding the "Soft Delete" ...I know You Mods hve Lives..I didnt say YOU..or KK..or Hick....or even MarrP should be here 24/7....this Ex Member we talk about had been braught out to the Staff ...I know PM frm Him was fowarded to the staff.with serious rule Violations...and IMO was ot handeled as fast as Mine was...ys I dont have PM abillaties..they was taken away because of a PM..so called (Private message)..I suposse I hd sent..but Know PM and quotes can be alltered..:confused: I know of only 3 mods on this site that has Thousands of members and They do a great job with what they have..i just fell that with he site popularity growing we should recruit some more...Now I hope my wording doesnt come accross in a bad way and get me Banned...I know my next is my final..I enjoy comeing here and shareing and makeing friends..Hope everyones is doing well...

Have a great week:ciao:

4u2sm0ke said:
Oh..my Ladie Im calm...Just a bit confussed.. just not understanding the "Soft Delete" ...I know You Mods hve Lives..I didnt say YOU..or KK..or Hick....or even MarrP should be here 24/7....this Ex Member we talk about had been braught out to the Staff ...I know PM frm Him was fowarded to the staff.with serious rule Violations...and IMO was ot handeled as fast as Mine was...ys I dont have PM abillaties..they was taken away because of a PM..so called (Private message)..I suposse I hd sent..but Know PM and quotes can be alltered..:confused: I know of only 3 mods on this site that has Thousands of members and They do a great job with what they have..i just fell that with he site popularity growing we should recruit some more...Now I hope my wording doesnt come accross in a bad way and get me Banned...I know my next is my final..I enjoy comeing here and shareing and makeing friends..Hope everyones is doing well...

Have a great week:ciao:

LOL--this won't get you banned. Just saying that no one was deliberately letting this go after it got ugly so the other mods could see it (which is what it sounded like you were saying). No one was taking their sweet time at the expense of another member and if this person left because of this, then I feel bad, but it is on them and not the fault of anyone here. There is that IGNORE button that Hick reminded us of not long ago. Don't rise to the bait--this guy got exactly the reaction he wanted out of everybody.

I stayed out of it the reaction I wanted to give him would have cost me 5 to 10 yrs and the banning from MP would have been long over before I saw another computer.

Hi Guys,

I like to come back and read over these posts to see what new things I can learn in how to treat folks with care and respect. It would appear that I wrote something that might have been a tad confusing, so I think maybe now would be a good time to clarify it, but THG said it all rather eloquently to my satisfaction, hope that what she said satifies for all concerned.

Yo Ho effen,

We prefer to stay on the track of growing for yourself. We also do not allow talk concerning sales and profits as far as the growing of marijuana.
We feel that this would be counter-productive, and it's not what this site is all about. I hope that you can be happy with that explanation. I do wish you the best of success with your ideas and thoughts in this endeavor.

Did you guys notice what MarP had to say to all of you ???

I personally think that coming from MarP, what he said should feel right fine. It's a heck of a compliment to those folks that were here in this, you should feel great to hear words like that.

I too am that blown away to see how many folks really do care about the site, and it was stated correctly that all should come to realize that an opportunity to speak and be heard by many millions of folks is exactly what this site provides cause folks do come in here and read.

Take a few minutes to look at the bottom of the page and see how many in total have logged on just today, guest or member.

There is everything that one needs in order to learn how to grow for yourself, or go bigger for whatever reason.

This is where you can shine brightly, or be a dim watt ya know.

Enough said, peace to you all, and

smoke in peace

Latest posts

Back