Sour Diesel, Blueberry First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinmarine2008

Reaction score
Hello to Everyone. I am currently flowering some Sour Diesel and Blueberry. I though that I would throw some pictures up here and give everyone an idea of what I have going on. This is my first grow so... 1 400w HPS, closet is 5ft wide, 3 ft deep, and height is no issue. This is a soil grow using FFoF and FF nute. Anyways, let me know what everyone thinks. I will try and post better pictures when I figure out how to take some better ones. not to camera savvy here@! These are 2 weeks into flower when the pictures were taken ( ie two weeks of 12/12) the all had mass pistols well before even 1 week of 12/12

IMGP0753.JPG

IMGP0754.JPG

IMGP0755.JPG

IMGP0756.JPG

IMGP0757.JPG

IMGP0763.JPG

IMGP0759.JPG

Your garden is looking real nice. Wow Less than a week and showing pistals,which one was that or was it both of them?

I will be posting some more pictures up tonight. This time i will take photos of individual plants so that you all can actually see what i have. Got a hold of some OG Kush clones as well.... Those will be another journal at another time... Keep Smokin!

PC Duck - They all had lots of pistols 4 days into 12/12. They were showing sex though when i had them in 18/6.

Just wanted to post some more pictures of my girls under their HPS. These are exactly 3 weeks of 12/12 Got some White widow beans going as well. those will be another journal I do along with Nirvana Ice, Northernberry, and Purple #1. Enjoy. Still trying to figure out my camera. I hear playing with the white balance will allow you clear pictures under the HPS?? Is this true???

IMGP0813.JPG

IMGP0815.JPG

IMGP0816.JPG

IMGP0818.JPG

IMGP0819.JPG

IMGP0821.JPG

IMGP0823.JPG

IMGP0825.JPG

Well Marine, all I can say is, Wow! You obviously did your homework prior to sowing your seeds. Do they teach you how to grow like that in the service? I'm really impressed.

Alistair Young said:
Well Marine, all I can say is, Wow! You obviously did your homework prior to sowing your seeds. Do they teach you how to grow like that in the service? I'm really impressed.

HAHA, oh how I wish I could have picked this hobby up in the service. Yep, lots of reading about doing it for the past 5 years. I figured it was time to put all this knowledge to use and I myself am VERY VERY impressed with this being my first grow. 5 healthy girls under that 400w. :)

Excellent work thus far. You're first grow looks like it's going quite smoothly. Ever feel paranoid with that many plants? I know a few buddies who always got paranoid when growing a bunch of plants.

And it looks like you're not going to have to search for a dealer any time soon after you harvest!

No, never felt to paranoid. It is only 5 plants. There is no smell, its pretty stealth, and yes everything has gone VERY smoothly. That makes me happy, as all the hours I:ignore: spend reading are paying off.

Glad to hear mental. i have heard nothing but good things about the widow.... I will post more pictures with a better peak of my strain selection in the closet at another time.... White widow, OG, Ice, Northernberry.. I have lots to pick from. I am just trying to get mothers established for each of those strains before i go about flowering some..

Thought I would throw up about 2 dozen pictures of the ladies that I have taken today. The majority of the pictures are of my Sour Diesel plants, there are a few in there of the blueberries, and also a suprise look at some other things i will have going. Some OG Kush, and a WEIRD Thai plant that was gifted to me. Anyways ENJOY!!!!!!:eek:

IMGP0834.JPG

IMGP0835.JPG

IMGP0838.JPG

IMGP0839.JPG

IMGP0841.JPG

IMGP0845.JPG

IMGP0852.JPG

IMGP0853.JPG

IMGP0864.JPG

IMGP0851.JPG

IMGP0848.JPG

IMGP0857.JPG