Sour Diesel, Blueberry First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Marine....heres a Fox Farm soil feed sched..hope this helps..good luck on the next grow..

hXXp://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

remember change XX to tt:bolt::bong:

My diesels made it to 48 days and wow. It is undesc ribable the smell. I am not sure if it is from chem or not. It was just a couple cuttings that i was able to get from a buddy.
I will post up some pictures of it later on today, along with some of the blueberry that has been drying.
I also got my 600W Digital Light today... I have some northernberry in veg right now along with white widow.

The reason i was using clear cups was so that i was able to see when my cuttings rooted, then transplan them to other black pots. I know light on the roots is bad, thanks for the heads up though.!

No, it did not finish. It came down at 48 days becuase the smell was so funky. There was no way to control it even with my room closed and my carbon filter you could smell her seeping out... it was to risky so i pulled her. I need to stick to a lot lower odor strains like blueberry :)

Yes, the whole house, and this was WITH a carbon filter. As soon as you went into the house you could smell her seeping under the door of my grow closet. I know it is not completely sealed which is an issue, not to mention i do like to look at them quite often so the door gets opened often... but yes the funky smell is definately a no go for me :) Thanks for everyons comments and replies.

tokinmarine2008 said:
No, it did not finish. It came down at 48 days becuase the smell was so funky. There was no way to control it even with my room closed and my carbon filter you could smell her seeping out... it was to risky so i pulled her. I need to stick to a lot lower odor strains like blueberry :)
i totally understand that ;):D the diesels reek on a hole new level:hubba:
its the dankest bud i ever grew but also the best. i also need to upgrade my carbon filter and fan because this strain is so pungent. it can be taken to almost 11 weeks. but i hacked at 62 days it was mostly cloudy trich's some clear no amber. next time i will be more patient and let her go the full cycle im sure if i let her go she will be way more potent :cool:

this is my first time growing it after smoking it for so long n i must admit they grow super fast n hearthy but from wat ive heard the last fews weeks really make a difference with this one n its more of a late sativa meaning its better to harvest in the later amber windows of harvest

Latest posts

Back