Southern Engineered Grow Chamber's,HATCH Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good work hatch! looks great. I've finally decided that I am going to go with an aero setup similar to General Hydroponis AeroFlo2 (pictured). I am planning on using 4" PVC pipe spacing out my plants about 8" over 10 feet.

My question is how crazy did your roots get using this method? My concern is the roots filling up the pipe and clogging everything. thanks

areoflo60_main.jpg

diablo_cannabis said:
good work hatch! looks great. I've finally decided that I am going to go with an aero setup similar to General Hydroponis AeroFlo2 (pictured). I am planning on using 4" PVC pipe spacing out my plants about 8" over 10 feet.

My question is how crazy did your roots get using this method? My concern is the roots filling up the pipe and clogging everything. thanks

Hey, Thank's For Coming By & Hanging Out!!

You Have Picked A Awesome System, Just A ?, But What Are Your Plan's, Is This Just Going To Be For Flowering??, If You Veg. Your Plant's For A Long Time, Like Two Or Better Month, Ya, You Could Run Into The Root's Getting To Big, You Will Definitetly Won't The Mister's On The Top Misting Down In The PVC. But With That Said, I Have Just Cut The Root Mass Way Back Without Harming The Plant. So If It Does Become A Problem You Can Just Trim Up The Root's.

Well, Hopefully That Might Help Ya I Bit. Best Of Luck With The New System, If You Have Any More ? Just Hollar, Later`;`Hatch`;`:D

HATCH said:
Hey, Thank's For Coming By & Hanging Out!!

You Have Picked A Awesome System, Just A ?, But What Are Your Plan's, Is This Just Going To Be For Flowering??, If You Veg. Your Plant's For A Long Time, Like Two Or Better Month, Ya, You Could Run Into The Root's Getting To Big, You Will Definitetly Won't The Mister's On The Top Misting Down In The PVC. But With That Said, I Have Just Cut The Root Mass Way Back Without Harming The Plant. So If It Does Become A Problem You Can Just Trim Up The Root's.

Well, Hopefully That Might Help Ya I Bit. Best Of Luck With The New System, If You Have Any More ? Just Hollar, Later`;`Hatch`;`:D

thanks for the reply Hatch. Yes i will be using my system for flowering only. I have a separate room and set up for veg. I also found this web site (http://www.astrogrow.com/photo_gallery.htm) i like the way he has set up his misters from the top. What do you think. Thanks again bro.

diablo_cannabis said:
thanks for the reply Hatch. Yes i will be using my system for flowering only. I have a separate room and set up for veg. I also found this web site (http://www.astrogrow.com/photo_gallery.htm) i like the way he has set up his misters from the top. What do you think. Thanks again bro.

Ya, That Is A Awesome System, Yes, That Is What I Was Talking About The Mister's Coming From The Top. They Are Both Great System's, Are You Going To Buy??, Of DIY???,, Each Would Be Easy To Make, & Both Will Work Great.:hubba: :D

HATCH said:
Here Is Where I Got Some Of My Idea's When I Was Building My System.

Nice, I like how you decorated the pamphlet :hubba:, nice looking nugs there.

Definitley DIY.

It would be nice if I could use those white hydroponic trays, I think they would fit better in my rooms, but they are so damn bulky the shipping on them is damn near what they trays cost. But its all good, I went to the hardware store today and checked out the PVC pipe I'm gonna get. I like it cause it is white on the outside and black on the inside, so I won't have to do any treatments to it other than drilling holes.

I appreciate all the help buddy.

diablo_cannabis said:
Nice, I like how you decorated the pamphlet :hubba:, nice looking nugs there.

Definitley DIY.

It would be nice if I could use those white hydroponic trays, I think they would fit better in my rooms, but they are so damn bulky the shipping on them is damn near what they trays cost. But its all good, I went to the hardware store today and checked out the PVC pipe I'm gonna get. I like it cause it is white on the outside and black on the inside, so I won't have to do any treatments to it other than drilling holes.

I appreciate all the help buddy.

No Problem At All My Brother Glad To Help, & If You Need Anything Else Just Hollar!!!EH!!!K!!!

Later`;`Hatch`;`:hubba: :confused:

Latest posts

Back