SpaceCase 2010 Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Duck...

as usual brother, looks great...rock those buckets man...got a soil , test grow running right now. will take clones soon for the next bucket run...it's all good now again bro. all good indeed...

got a Dark Kush (Blue Moon Seeds) X Gorilla Grape(OGR) grow at 5 weeks veg. indicas to the bone...

say, you ever try a reveg? soil?, buckets?...doing a couple now on two wr's. pretty cool. had a cloner mess up, so i did the reveg, then ended up saving a wr clone from the mess, thats doing great now...looks like this round will be much bigger harvest than the previous...wondered if you've tried it?...

how tall is that spacecase supposed to get? hope she don't try to make a head run on ya. lol...she into her stretch good now?...

later brother...Irish...

The girls are starting their 4th week of 12/12 and looking great.
There are many bud sites with buds and no smell.

8ml/gal micro
16ml/gal bloom
2ml/gal calmag

Hey Irish :ciao: I have done a couple of reveg with mixed results. Reveg some B/K without problem but tried a White Widow and it ended failure. Not sure on the height of SpaceCase as this in my first run with them, will need to check on Dubbs Journal

SpaceCase 012.jpg

Nice looking and healthy. Will be doing a run of SpaceCase in a month or so.

SpaceCase Day 27 of 12/12

My nutes are now running at:

9ml/gal of micro
18ml/gal of bloom

Need to veg a shorter time or LST on the next run:holysheep:

SpaceCase Day 27 001.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 002.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 004.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 005.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 006.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 007.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 008.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 009.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 010.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 011.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 012.jpg

SpaceCase Day 27 013.jpg

look'n real good duck. :aok:
my closet is about a week ahead but i may chop em down early so i can get my buckets into action...

27 flower? how tall? any problems on the stretch? i love this part of this wonderful plants life cycle. looks very nice Duck.

Dank Don

good morning PCduck, it looks to me like all is well for the girls. they look extremely happy and well taking care of. I love the bud pics, Dons right, mj looks beautiful during the flower cycle. Keep it up man it all looks good!
:watchplant:

Dank Don they are roughly around 43" tall and bushy

They had a late stretch compared to the Bubba/Kush and Blueberry and Aurora Indica.

Thanks for stopping by 4EVR420, ish, and DD

Thanks chef so far there is little or no smell to them. Even when you rub the stalk there is none to little. Not like the Bubba/Kush that is for sure.

no smell, sounds like an indoor growers dream strain.:cool:

Lookin good duck, I should have vegged a shorter time also or worked with LST early on.

Looks like you are going to have some monsters there, pcduck :) Very nice!

no HPS? you running an experiment here duck? you got two tents going?
:watchplant:

no ish ...I just took the pictures with no hps turned on, I will edit that it does look sorta goofy

Howdy duck! Those pics aren't goofy at all. I like a more natural light for pics. Your flash technique needs work,lol but they are pretty girls. Good job.

Latest posts

Back