speed grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griz

Reaction score
I just started growin. but more so I can say "yea I grew this" while I'm smokin. anyone got any tips on a faster grow? I dont really care about the quality of the bud (THC content). nor do I care about the quanity. I just wanna smoke some bud that I grew.
I appreciate any help
and if I can figure out how to post pics I will definately give you guys a peek and let ya know how its comin.

thanks
:)

insidesun.com 400 watt hps with ballast and reflector for 100 bucks,cant beat it.as for you wantin to grow your own buds.if its your first grow,try for some goods,hell why not.you dont wanna invest your time in some premature b.s. buds that dont get you high.you wanna be baked when you kick back and say "yeaaa,i grew this" just my $.02 though....i mean you'll do what you want but sayin you dont care about quality or quanity,is about as rediculous as an experienced grower sayin "i dont care if i get busted growin" or "i dont care if my male polinates all my females"...not smart.no offence but if your gonna do it..do it right...otherwise your just wastin your time.and if you live where its illegal...puttin your freedom on the line for nothin.-peace and good luck,this forum should get u on the right track

it really depends on how much money you wanna spend.. you can do 12/12 from seed like growdude said but with bagseeds it could take around 16 weeks from seed to harvest or you can order seeds that autoflower and cut that time down a little but if your not concerned with quality or quantity then just throw an butt load of seeds out somewhere and forget about them untill this fall. good luck

To be honest, I believe experience is like cannabis plant itself, you can not gain it instantaneously; you must devote time and effort into it, you must slowly and discreetly watch it grow from tiny bits to a glorious being and then finally after months of sweat and blood, you can enjoy it and decide if it worths or... Not...

i agree with that goddess.but it is a feeling like no other to beable to kick back and smoke a fat one of some herb you grew yourself.just say it to yourself though,dont brag..people love to hate. expecially if their jealous of ya.

yea I'm not gonna go around and play show and tell with my bud. "I grew this" will be said to myself alone. haha no one else is helpin me grow it so no one else is helpin me get rid of it :)
but thanks alot guys your a lot of help.

I heard I can put a large bin or tub upside down on the plants and put a cup of vinagar and a pinch of baking soda to create Co2 to feed the plant. good or bad?

griz said:
yea I'm not gonna go around and play show and tell with my bud. "I grew this" will be said to myself alone. haha no one else is helpin me grow it so no one else is helpin me get rid of it :)
but thanks alot guys your a lot of help.

I heard I can put a large bin or tub upside down on the plants and put a cup of vinagar and a pinch of baking soda to create Co2 to feed the plant. good or bad?

If this is your first grow, take it slow, enjoy it. You will have repertoire of tastes in a few years, least now I can smell good shisha from a hundred meters away after five years. I am a newbie in cannabis taste and joy though I am enjoying it throughly, each step is taken slow and enjoyed.

you dont want to smoke bud that hurts your lungs, or throat thats wet and premature. trust me, if your going to do it, do it right and give it the extra2-3 weeks to get good tree and a decent amount. and most of all, be sure to cure it right, you cant just pick it off the plant and smoke it, cure it and you will be glued to your seat smiling telling yourself, holy sh!t, this is the best bud i've ever smoked, and i grew it my self. and the most important rule of all, growing is a lonely life, dont tell anyone because who knows what will happen between you guys in the time to come.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Just my $.02 worth...I think it is a mistake to say to anyone, "I grew this". Your first and foremost concern should be security (aka secrecy).

yup!

loose lips sink ships

Oh I agree boardercross. i plan on putting the time and effort into my girls. but for right now I just wanna water em and forget about em for a week or two.

i agree with everyone else!! you got to now what you are growing..there is a little more to it then just water and forget it. I dont think ronco makes weed!!lol the best investment that i have made for growing was when i bought the grow bible. read man, marijuana abuse should be a crime!!!!

Timmyjg6 said:
LOL, you cant do that tho. They will die, you need to water them every other day or so..

agreed timmy- i wish it was that easy! then i could go out of town with no worries :rofl:

Latest posts

Back