Spider Mites and Nates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkerz

Reaction score
Did something stupid. I pulled my outdoor plant and placed indoor around my other indoor plants. Well the outdoor plant must of had spider mites. All my plants have them now. Its not bad yet, but I want to stop it now. I also see little nates flying around.

Now if I spray soapy water under the leafs and all over, will this hurt the plant?

Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

why buy it when you can make it? heres a couple organic pesticides i can think of tobbacco juice soak 3 or 4 ciggs 24 hours or boil then strain and spray, iso and soap mixed well with water.

ive bought one thats fish somthing and all organic and a pesticide/fungicide or something.... but next time i run out im going to try this
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showgallery.php/cat/612
thanks bud uncle, and mutt.

I just placed a bowl of vinegar and water near the plants. Lets see if the gnats drowned in it.

Florakiller...so hydrostoreguy says 1 application will eradicate all mites. i told him i didnt think 1 app. of gas and a match would get rid of them...but 2 wks now and no signs of mites. hydrostoreguy(HSG) says it's only 1 level above neem in toxicity. But...$19.95 for 10ml...mix at 1 mil per gallon. HSG also says it lasts 4wks so dont use after you see pistils. not sure if i like it or not yet.

:watchplant: :farm: I cured my Ladies of spider mites with 50/50 ISO alchol/plain water and 2 or 3 drop dish soap. Spray plant 2 or 3 times one hour apart a day for 3 days.
TWIU do not spray when plants have bud, alchol will wash off trics.

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

Did a search on ISO . Came up with no real answer. What is ISO?

Go to walmart or another garden center and look for spray you can spray on fruits. If it says its safe for fruits and vegs than your good...

We BOMBED them AND then BOMBED them again

Bought is at a Grow store WORKED GREAT.

Gnats We got Gnatrol to control the larve and I killed the adults by hand and with sticky traps. It takes a week but it worked well.

Hello,

I use Neem Oil, it's organic and you can spray not only the leaves, but the buds. I just finished chopping my plants down and found a bunch of plants with spider mites. I sprayed the heck out of the hanging plants and they are fine. I have some buds already in jars that were sprayed earlier this month when I was harvesting and you can't smell, taste the Neem Oil. It really does work, just use it again after 3 to 5 days before the next eggs hatch. Good Luck!!!!!:hubba: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back