spider mites now what

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff7825mi

Reaction score
Hey I lost the battle. I lost all my girls awhile back. I grow in a carpeted closet, how long till I can grow again? They can't live for ever can they? Thanks for the help and ideas. Jeff

jeff7825mi said:
Hey I lost the battle. I lost all my girls awhile back. I grow in a carpeted closet, how long till I can grow again? They can't live for ever can they? Thanks for the help and ideas. Jeff

That's a drag, man; sorry to hear of your loss. Yesterday, I was examining my girls [3 weeks into flower], and saw some red specks moving around. Yep, spider mites. I immediately got them to the kitchen sink, and sprayed them with tepid water. Checked them this morning, and there were some [but not near as many as yesterday] on the plants. Repeated the process. Am going to check them later this p.m., and, if necessary, repeat the process. I read where, if you catch them early enough, you can get rid of them. I also took some window cleaner, and sprayed the walls/floor of my cabinet; used paper towels to wipe off. I sure hope I win this battle. Anyone else have anything to suggest, and do you think I'm on the right track?? This is a very good strain [Sudan Impact] and I'd hate to see that I came this far and had to trash them...

To sum up...Oh, crap!

Nelson

Spider mites are a harder battle then the one on terror imho.

Latest posts

Back