Spider Mites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangejuice

Reaction score
2nd week or flowering and just discovered spidermite eggs, got some neem oil for them, but my question is will the neem oil effect the quality and taste of the buds?

THanks

if youre only 2 weeks i would do a tobacco tea and sparay it with it, wait 2 days and do a 50/50 mix of water and 90% alcohol and sparay them again, wait 2 day and spray the tobacco tea, wait another 2 days and 2 the water & alcohol again, this should take a week to complete.
if youre growing inside bleach the growing area before starting tratment and after wards, this shouuld get it under control for the moment. good luck :aok:

orangejuice said:
2nd week or flowering and just discovered spidermite eggs, got some neem oil for them, but my question is will the neem oil effect the quality and taste of the buds?

THanks

Highly doubtful my good man, your very early in flower, i'd use it if i had your problem.

be sure to fallow directions on container....

orangejuice said:

THanks

Becarefull Not to Soak them to HARD because of mold in the future, i had lost 1/4pd over the spider mites by hitting it hard with water and even though i wash them with my shower and THOUGHT they were dry enough after shaking that plant Good and use a blow dryer to help dry the buds, but Mold still form..

My last grow I spray with veggie and flower spray and Mist them every 3 days. Does it help? Some, but ur not going to get rid of them and once u have them U always will SEE them..:eek: :( :( :(

Always Buy lady bugs!!

growls at spider mites they must dies!! they lay eggs on us, our kids s hair, our plants, they came for troubles, they must dies!! get prayer mantis and lady bugs, their forces is to eat eggs and spider mites, they do not mess with greens use tomato powder bug killer spread the powder dusts on the floor, everywhere, give mites a message, they will die if they comes! so farewell yall mites! cant mites live off outside of my gardens instead messin with my private plants?

Firepower said:
if youre only 2 weeks i would do a tobacco tea and sparay it with it, wait 2 days and do a 50/50 mix of water and 90% alcohol and sparay them again, wait 2 day and spray the tobacco tea, wait another 2 days and 2 the water & alcohol again, this should take a week to complete.
if youre growing inside bleach the growing area before starting tratment and after wards, this shouuld get it under control for the moment. good luck :aok:
So, here's a question for ya', I only have about 3 wks till harvest & I also have those little b*stards, very difficult to control. Don't want to use neem oil, did that 1ce about 2 wks ago, & still tastes like pooh, very harsh, & just not right. Thinking about trying "no pest strips", has controlled release "technology", & claims to kill flying & crawling insects, with no odor. That, or Foxfarm "don't bug me" which is all organic & you can use all the way up to harvest:confused: & what's this tabacco tea you speak of? Never heard of such a thing.

:rofl: yes i see this is an old one...I sure hope he finished them ok:giggle:

orangejuice said:

THanks
I also am experiecing these little EDIT & daddyo sugggested Foxfarm "don't bug me", I checked their site & liked it! It's all organic & can b used up till the day of harvest. I got some & it does seem to kill 'em on contact.

greenfairy said:
I also am experiecing these little f-ers & daddyo sugggested Foxfarm "don't bug me", I checked their site & liked it! It's all organic & can b used up till the day of harvest. I got some & it does seem to kill 'em on contact.

Organic Shmanic, can I interest you in an IV injection of 30mls of Snake Venom?

smokingjoe said:
Organic Shmanic, can I interest you in an IV injection of 30mls of Snake Venom?

ummmm, no?

Latest posts

Back