Spider Mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I had spider mites I got them from a friend named Rocky mountain buds. He told me he had them. Spider mites on clones are easy to mitigate. A little due diligence and Bam.

I liked him. He was here about a week..... don't think he liked our politics. To bad he was a good guy.

Last time I had spider mites I got them from a friend named Rocky mountain buds. He told me he had them. Spider mites on clones are easy to mitigate. A little due diligence and Bam.

I liked him. He was here about a week..... don't think he liked our politics. To bad he was a good guy.

I spoke with Rocky the other day…..yeah , he leans left , but we are still friends , we go back over 20 years to FreeCannabis Forum , pre-Cannabis World days

we have traded a ton of genetics between us , Rocky has some rare beans in his Vault for sure

Variety also has some good genetics

a narcissistic insecure egotistical full of sh it wannabe gardener

there I said it

i was on another forum that GranPrix started and I had to leave there when Annaba joined

i got nauseous reading his posts..he has not changed a bit
If I talked to him Im sure I will be able to make him see reason,I just got me some new words ....

talking about scumbags, did you know annaba put his dog up with a strange dog he was dog sitting...got home to find HIS dog dead after being mauled my the other dog...what kind of scum would do such a thing...boy could I tell stories about those 2 asssholes...

Mean Ole Bastard
ese.png

Latest posts

Back