Spritzing My Plant In Flower Also What Do U Guys And Gals Think???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
ok ive never yet sprayed my leafs with any thing im wonderin if i should have been every thing looks good but should i spray them with some regular water when i turn the lights off to simulate rain? the plant im askin about is already in flower ,,this is a copple shots of her 1 1/2 weeks into flower what u guys think ????

spritz1.jpg

spritz2.jpg

spritz3.jpg

spritz4.jpg

pretty colors!!....I wouldnt do it towards the end of flower, but you can do it during veg and early flower, and try seltzer water, Co2 helps..

ya, i spray my plants everyday...when the light is on.
A to help keep the Humididty high, and to clean the leaves off.
I just did construction, and im sure alot of dust managed to get near the plants. so i bet the spray helps unclogg there pours.

Yea you can spray them with water but try to avoid buds and bud spots because it can create mold.
Spraying under the leaves also helps to prevent bugs to chill under there:p
But what Ive been told there is no need to folair spray plants unless their not getting enough water or Nutrients!
Dro:cool2:

ya, i spray my plants everyday...when the light is on.
A to help keep the Humididty high,,,,,,,,well i never have had a problem with humidity mine stays right about 53 percent and temp about 77 so ill prolly listen to grow dude ,and dro on this one so i dont make my buds moldy cause i shure dont wanna take that chance and grow dude aint sent me the wrong way as of yet thats for shure ,,,thanks guys , ive got to figure out how 2 quote right lol the first part of my wrighting were it says ya i spray my plants everyday was from hookiah i was trying to make a quote lol and i dont no how ill have to work on it

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy Christmas to you to tom-tom:aok:
Dro:cool2:

Latest posts

Back