Squeezing in a little cal mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
So if one had all her nutes measured out mixing everything in proper order then watered her plants only to find out that she left the cal mag measured out on the counter and it didn’t get added to the water mix after watering her plants. We’ll say this happened and the plants still need calmag but not necessarily water, is there a way to give her plants a tiny sip more to get some cal mag to her plants that needs calmag prior to their next watering? Asking for a friend…

that is a good question so I did a little research and have come to the conclusion that the short answer is no

water and dirt and all the good bacteria are all part of the anion cation process for nutrient uptake

the only solution I could think of for the best way to get cal mag to your plants without over watering is a foliar spray of cal mag

spray when lights are off is a general good rule of thumb

and , if your friends plants are healthy and vigorous , skipping a cal mag meal will be ok in my opinion

all the best to your friend

1640546563267.png

that is a good question so I did a little research and have come to the conclusion that the short answer is no

water and dirt and all the good bacteria are all part of the anion cation process for nutrient uptake

the only solution I could think of for the best way to get cal mag to your plants without over watering is a foliar spray of cal mag

spray when lights are off is a general good rule of thumb

and , if your friends plants are healthy and vigorous , skipping a cal mag meal will be ok in my opinion

all the best to your friend
I will tell her forgetful self. Thanx big… I guess her plants can wait a bit longer for their calmag. 🙃

Latest posts

Back