SSwest wardrobe grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSwest

Reaction score
Well as the title states I've started my first grow. I want to first start by thanking Mutt, who's helped me with several questions, and all other members. This forum has proven to be very useful, I've learned all I know just from these forums, thank you. All seeds were had from Seedboutique.com, silver pearl, bubblicious and there freebie's sam the skunkman #1.
They are three weeks along now, photos taken 9-14, 9-22,9-28. The silver pearls are the tall lean ones, bubblicious being the two in the back right, and Sam is in the left rear. I started ferts three days ago, Fox Farms, should I feed everyday, or every other?
Again, thanks to all that have given good advice and wish me luck on my first grow.

I will bless you with all of the luck an Irish man can give. Keep reading though. The minute you think you know it all some one proves you wrong.

Welcome to the forum. We are all good people here and we are willing to help:cool:

Whats up SS, do you water like every other day?? you wanna try to mix it so they can get some every water i think. start off at 1/4 strenth then work ya way up. ya plants are looking good keep up the good fork

I water everyday, but should I fert feed them everyday? I have for the first three days and they seemed to shoot up, but today I've laxed and just watered.

you wanna try to have in each watering. everyday may be a bit much water. watch out that you dont over water. Do your soil dry out quick?? Im useing Fox Farm OF soil and it keeps moist for about 2days and then i water mine, thats wit the temp 80-85*. What kinda lights u got and what do the temps get up to in there???

I'm using 8 26w CFL's. Using the same Fox Farms soil. Temps are cool, with plenty of air circulation, but my fan pulling air in is right at the tops of my pots and the soil tend to dry out for the most part within 24 hours. So far my "girls" have done nothing but respond well to my schedule. I water about 2-3 oz of water everyday about an hour or two after the lights kick back on.

Well time for my weekly update. Today the ladies turned 28 days. Since last night they seemed to have sprung to life with there leaves tout and an inch taller. They are definetly reacting well to the nutes. (FF Grow Big) Here are a few pics, the silver pearl is the tall drink of water, bubblelicious is the shorty.

there looking great SS vary nice. tha bubblicious is looking really nice and bushy keep up the good work

tleaf jr. said:
wen r u goin to flower

Well, I am hoping to get another 28 days or so of vegging out of them. Hieght becoming an issue would be the only thing to throw them into flower any sooner.

Back again, this time with my setup nearly complete. Today my 250w HPS was delivered, got all my fan wiring set up, carbon filter installed and all mylar hung. All this party needs now is some ladies! 32 days.

Back again at 35 days vegging. Looking good but have a question for you observeres. As you can see these two strains are not ideal for growing together. They are exact opposites in all manners. I have my Silver Pearls growing fast, and into my hanging lights. Then I have my Bubblelicious growing steady and bushy.

Question is with my silver pearl already growing so tall and lean and my flowering room having a hieght restriction of about 60-65", should I send them into flower soon or now? Let the bubblelicious fill out and veg another few weeks? My concern is that the silver pearls are going to out grow my area and into my lights in my flower room. Any input welcome, thanks for looking. And if any of you are wondering, thats a few dryer sheets taped in front of the exhaust fan to make my garage smell fresh and static free.

I would flower the tall ones in in your taller room AND flower the short ones in the floro room. Now you know to get the same strain for your setup, which my the way is GREAT!

Well if it were me, and you can seal the light off from each side, i would flower that taller pearl and keep veggin the shorty. That way you can flower the one later when your drying out your pearl and have a longer supply stashed up.:)

My Bubblelicious are coming along, not very fast but plentiful at day 42 of veg. My Silver Pearl's were growing into my lights in the veg room, so they have been in the flower room for about 5 days now and growing. Any input is welcome.

The only advice i can give ya is keep doing what you been doing because the ladies are looking great. ;)

I'm back with an update and need some help from you guys. I hate to be the one who post bad pics asking the sex but here I go. I'm feeling pretty good about what I have, first pic male, next two female. The first pic definetly has some extra growth around all nodes like in the pic, balls in the making? The last picture is of all the hopeful ladies sleeping. This pic shows the drastic difference between the two strains, silver pearl in the back and bubblelicious and a sam the skunk man #1 up front. Let me know guys, I need to move any unwanted males out ASAP to give adequete room for the others.

Are you going to fert any of the fems? My friend keeps fert'ing one fem from a bunch so he can start his own seedbank (he sells the seeds locally to other growers, it helps to increase the availability of good bud in the area and helps keep prices down). As you know from buying seeds that prices are crazy!!

Latest posts

Back