started on 12/12 lights/how 2 get rid of smell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoot1073

Reaction score
these plants are about 2 1/2 months old,they were on 24 hour lights untill 4 days ago,iam new 2 this so it is has been a learning experince,i now have then on 12/12 and i have to say i think there both females,anyways sence i put them on 12/12 they have started to really smell,what can i do?

12.jpg

10.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

ive been told that you cant tell by the smell, do a search on sexing and that will get you on the right direction with plenty of pics and ways to find out... hope for tjhe best good luck..:headbang2:

I use insence sticks to cover the smell up in my apartment, It worked really well for me!!

Go to ebay and type air scrubber and if that is to pricey most hydro stores will have products that will cover the smell.

You can get an ionizer fan, which elminates odor, and also you can use it as a fan. There is another type of fan/device which is similar but works in a different way. I personally have an ionizer, and it works great. Smell gets really bad toward the end of flowering, and if any type of smell would be an issue, i would definately advice getting an odor eliminater device.

Latest posts

Back