starting my lights at 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttotheh

Reaction score
im kinda cramped for space bout a foot and a half high a foot wide and having verey little smell and keeping it a small size are important so once i germ the seeds and they grow the first 2 leaves (the ones that dont look like pot leaves) im gonna switch lights to 12/12 so i was wondering what the yeild would be and what size the plants would be i am only growing two or three they are bag seeds and lets say only one ends up female thanks! o and im using 100 watt fluros

Its really hard to tell without knowing other specifics like soil, nuts, or maybe you are going hydro which then folks would probably want to know what technique you are going to employ. So essentially when you give little you get little.

Speaking in general terms assuming you are going to grow some bagseed most likely you'll end up growing a heavy Sativa variety which will want to grow tall versus the varieties with a heavy Indica influence which will yield shorter plants. You'll be lucky to grow a nice stash of buds growing in that tight of quarters. You would really be better off buying a nice automatic dwarf variety and run with that. Seriously dude you'll find out if you try to grow bagseed in a foot and a half of space without some clever topping and LST or even HST.

I work with less then 3 foot myself and am about to find out just how hard it is to grow a Sativa in less then 3 feet with my current Mystery 2009 Grow.

lol no i was just thinkin id end up with maybe 5 grams

well maybe, that is if theyre fems
and grown properly. yes they will yield
a bit but you should look around maybe for somewhere
with more space

lol no i was just thinkin id end up with maybe 5 grams

i have to keep it small tho 2 have verey little smell i could do some lst

ttotheh you can yield better but you need better/more light.
To have a successful grow most growers strive for a minimal of 5000 lumens/sqft.

More light + good ventilation/air exchange = nice buds

Just having a 12/12 light cycle doesnt mean you will have small plants. I have a monster that is 5ft high and I started it on 12/12. Its not stretch either becuase each stalk is just pure bud, You can only see the stem on the bottom part of the plant. Yo have to learn how to tie the plant down. But just haveing a light mounted is gonna hurt you too plus you need a fan in there.

Latest posts

Back