Starting once again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked on my plant today and it seems that ever since i switchted lights it doestnt get bigger or if so for a small amout. I need to know if now my plants are dieing because of the swtich? They are still very green and the stem strong.

All so if some one could takle a pic of wat to buy i would thank you so i know wat it looks like.

hey babe, throw that little girl on 24 hours light for one week with cfl's, you want to check it at least twice a day. keep the light close, make sure there's a little breeze going thru. put the back of your hand between the light and plant, if its too warm for you, its definately too warm for her...babies are VERY tender and heat sensitive...reason i'm say about checking it at least twice a day, she's gonna be like..."is that light for me? will it last??? hell yea, rock and roll"
when she realizes it IS for her, she's gonna explode with growth. with the lack of light, she's most likely in shock a little bit. always consider a plant to have a personality, and one of the BEST things you can do for her, is take time, study her, talk to her...as in your breath...it helps ALOT. some of these technical dudes on here can explain it better, i just know it helps. oh, and NEVER blow smoke to her in any kind...also help to put a little mist under her leaves every few days. this aint growin corn...if you want something special from her, you've got to be special TO her. if i'm wrong, someone correct me on this. and there's quite a few GREAT growers on here.

octobong007 said:
oh, and NEVER blow smoke to her in any kind.. if i'm wrong, someone correct me on this. and there's quite a few GREAT growers on here.
there was a mythbuster episode was titled "Exploding House." Were they said talking nicely or being mean will effect the plant and it was plausible. Theres lots of people on the net that say this isnt "plausible". But why be mean to your plant ever?? My babies get to listen to classical when the lights turn off, I have an ipod pluged in, with opposite timer. I blow fat rips on my plants, since they were little clones, and the seem not to have a problem. shhhit theres co2 in ther, which wont hurt. Ive never head how this could be bad, but bong water sure iss badd.

octobong007 said:
hey babe, throw that little girl on 24 hours light for one week with cfl's, you want to check it at least twice a day. keep the light close, make sure there's a little breeze going thru. put the back of your hand between the light and plant, if its too warm for you, its definately too warm for her...babies are VERY tender and heat sensitive...reason i'm say about checking it at least twice a day, she's gonna be like..."is that light for me? will it last??? hell yea, rock and roll"
when she realizes it IS for her, she's gonna explode with growth. with the lack of light, she's most likely in shock a little bit. always consider a plant to have a personality, and one of the BEST things you can do for her, is take time, study her, talk to her...as in your breath...it helps ALOT. some of these technical dudes on here can explain it better, i just know it helps. oh, and NEVER blow smoke to her in any kind...also help to put a little mist under her leaves every few days. this aint growin corn...if you want something special from her, you've got to be special TO her. if i'm wrong, someone correct me on this. and there's quite a few GREAT growers on here.

Took the words right out of my mouth, great way of explaining it Octobong!! :D:cool2:

ok i have a small fan that just moves the plant a lil bit back and forth. I have 2 light bulbs in (one is not facing plant just using it for some heat). the space where the plant is growing is only like 3 feet. They get fed anytime the ground feels 2 dry. I have a sprincler for the plant that i also feed it with. Now its like a week and a half and its 4 to 5 inches tall. The leaves on my plant arnt as big as i seen with others. Maybe its because its regs or is it something im not doing, or doing? Any advise would be thankful.

its the light issue, get two of these so you can add 2 more lights with out having to buy cheap sockets. Sounds like $ is an issue, and if it is, normally your buds will show this... and use these kinds of bulbs if your not already.

1624_2.JPG

images.jpeg

I just looked at my plant today and the plant is so much bigger and greener. Theres a huge problem but my friend who used the seeds is doin mad **** with the plant saying im wrong and that it can be near a window sill and it would grow. And is now merging like 15 plants with 20 more seed in one pot.I think this is very dum any one eles opinions?

Latest posts

Back