Stealth Fridge with CFL's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice stealth setup man im a fridge man my self keep up the good work

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i'll bet that thing reaks when you open it.it does look like a pretty stealth design though.good job

No smell at all! Its vented to outside.

UPDATE

Tonight I Installed more lights, including the bottom lights. (approx 17000 lumens up from 6000.)

AND a dimmer switch to control the bathroom fan.

Yes, pics comin tomorrow.....

Here they are as of today.

light on.jpg

light off.jpg

close.jpg

closer.jpg

Today I added an interior fan cause the air movement didnt seem good enough. Just a circulation fan to keep heat even and to "sway" the plants a little! (makes the stalks stronger)

damn right it does! good idea! Keep up the good work buddy!

stay away from using a bottom reflector, youre better off with just a reflective area on the sides and top only.. awesome setup!!.. :aok:

Firepower said:
stay away from using a bottom reflector, youre better off with just a reflective area on the sides and top only.. awesome setup!!.. :aok:

I am very grateful for any suggestions, TY!

But, I would love to know why you suggest no bottom reflector? Does it hurt them somehow?

Thank you again for the input! :)

The one on the right at the back is not doing good as you can see. I took a shot of what the bottom of the stalk looks like. Wierd eh!

stalkrot.jpg

The ones on the left were well over a foot tall so i started flowering August 1st.

WOW she's a BEAST!!! VERY nice bro!

sorry, are you in flowering now? Because if your not, they are so gonna outgrow your fridge man! Hope all is well :)

Very nice set up.... about a month ago I had my big upright freezer go out and have been thinking of something like this. Mainly for an Isolation area to maybe harvest some pollen for some seed production and breeding.....

VERY nice again _)

UPDATE.

August 9 pic.

The one on the left front turned out to be male, so I took him out behind the barn and shot him today!

Two left.

Oh ya, and I took 5 clones from these two for the next crop! NO MORE MALES!!!!!

aug9.jpg

Latest posts

Back