STIGGY in the House.................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup bluegrasser, in my backyard, more than likely from the last plants that the Og18 hermed. Should be females? Unless the seeds came from rolling a joint in the chair right there.

Earl, it's kinda cold at night, but not close to freezing.

GM! Just came back from a gas/ Starbucks run. I got me a double blended Candybar, w/ extra shot! lol.

My dad brought me the propane fenceline weed burner. I'm going to burn down my grow area with it... scorched earth, anything catches fire, I'll put it out with bleach! Yeah, Baby!

Do you know what makes me laugh? Is when someone calls me stabby or Capt., I look around like whos that??? Too funny!!!

skull-copy.jpg

GM! Just came back from a gas/ Starbucks run. I got me a double blended Candybar, w/ extra shot! lol.

My dad brought me the propane fenceline weed burner. I'm going to burn down my grow area with it... scorched earth, anything catches fire, I'll put it out with bleach! Yeah, Baby!
EjlrKhC.gif

That will get the job done and then some ... just don't be like Nero with the fire sit ... I stopped by the old country to check on the Comp...seems your old buddies wonder where you have gone ? ... I said nothing

Aha, I guess your movie was before cameras stiggy! lol. And a nice addition to the sig. Woof!!!

Earl, you hit the nail on the head. dad told me to give it 20 minutes before vacating the area, in case of flare-ups.

Ok, time to show off...

20190125_090136.jpg

Aha, I guess your movie was before cameras stiggy! lol. And a nice addition to the sig. Woof!!!

Earl, you hit the nail on the head. dad told me to give it 20 minutes before vacating the area, in case of flare-ups.

Ok, time to show off...

View attachment 251408
Dang Nice job cleaning up

Hahah heh heh, some dic came to the door, pushing free electricity. A government program. Ya right? I told him nothing is free, somebody has to pay? He said nope, almost everyone that applies gets the discount. Then a wasp trys landing on his ear, and he swats at it. Wasp went straight back at him and stung his ear! rotflmao!

Hahah heh heh, some dic came to the door, pushing free electricity. A government program. Ya right? I told him nothing is free, somebody has to pay? He said nope, almost everyone that applies gets the discount. Then a wasp trys landing on his ear, and he swats at it. Wasp went straight back at him and stung his ear! rotflmao!
Wish you had filmed that would have been riht on the tube LOL

Latest posts

Back