Still crankn'm out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Another run with my seeds...GDP x CHOC thai.....and platinum OG kush x CHOC thai...GDP cross 5 more weeks....OG cross 7-8.... Looking good...nice early THC production...no complaints...loading from iPad so only one pic...gdp cross..

image.jpg

Those don't look to be big bushy producers. Are they real Indica dominant SOG types or did you just flower them early?

Hushpuppy said:
Those don't look to be big bushy producers. Are they real Indica dominant SOG types or did you just flower them early?

Very indica dom apparently....funny how seeds from one plant can really carry one dom gen from the 2 parents...and yes again, did them early so I can prep for this years outdoor grow..I'm doing all sexing and the veg start indoors..then planting in May...so they'll already be very nice size by the time they go out..same as last year just more veg time prior to going out...

ok. yeah it is amazing how 2 seeds from the same parents can be so different when you least expect it. That is why it takes so long for really solid breeds to come out. You have to go through and find the best phenos which can be several solid phenos in the same bunch that will go different directions structurally, then try and lock down the phenos that you want without losing some others that you also want to keep. I wonder how many times breeders have chased down a really solid looking set of phenos only to lose some other important phenos that ruin the final results :)

Nice job bro.
Im smoking some Platinum Purple Kush as I type.

WeedHopper said:
Nice job bro.
Im smoking some Platinum Purple Kush as I type.

Thanks...and very nice smoke you have there...I'm smoking sherbert kush at the moment...I'm digging the funky growth structure.

Yeah,,this PPK is a really nice smoke,piney fruity taste and smell,very cool high,sticky and stinky. Its my Favorite of the Purple strains so far,,GDP right there with it though.

Latest posts

Back