Still crankn'm out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They looking good dawg. . Wht strain are you growing? .. Green mojo
JusBlaze

Three crosses I made a few grows back..platinum OG kush, GDP & bubba kush all crossed with chocolate thai male along with a few random seeds collected

Three crosses I made a few grows back..platinum OG kush, GDP & bubba kush all crossed with chocolate thai male along with a few random seeds collected

Sounds nice. .. im planning on crossing my Chocolate chunk male with Bubba Kush, chemdawg (both Humboldt seeds) , cotton candy, Northern light blue(both delicious seeds) and my auto bubblicious (Nirvana).. I don't have the Bubba going right now, that'll be the next grow after I get me a new tent. . But imma save the pollen till then. .I'll be checking in on ya, JusBlaze dawg

Sounds nice. .. im planning on crossing my Chocolate chunk male with Bubba Kush, chemdawg (both Humboldt seeds) , cotton candy, Northern light blue(both delicious seeds) and my auto bubblicious (Nirvana).. I don't have the Bubba going right now, that'll be the next grow after I get me a new tent. . But imma save the pollen till then. .I'll be checking in on ya, JusBlaze dawg

Sounds wonderful....I love crossing strains...dr. Frankenstein with theses meds...

You damn right. . After I had my seeds snagged a few months back I decided to jus stay making my own. . However, I've been seeing new strains that I wanna play with. . Jus bit gonna spend add much as last time. I can't wait to do my haze#13.. bit the flower time smh, 12-14 weeks see if can bring it down thru some breeding

You damn right. . After I had my seeds snagged a few months back I decided to jus stay making my own. . However, I've been seeing new strains that I wanna play with. . Jus bit gonna spend add much as last time. I can't wait to do my haze#13.. bit the flower time smh, 12-14 weeks see if can bring it down thru some breeding

Sounds like a great plan....nothing but green mojo to ya....I'm actually headed to harborside health center Saturday to get a blueberry clone to cross with my GDP and CHOC thai cross...I wanted to add something with a lot of flavor to the mix...and that blueberry sounds like the one...and like you said, adding a indica to reduce flowering time...

Latest posts

Back