stimulus package.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noneedforalarm

Cannabinoid
Reaction score
does anyone have any real details on this? i have looked around and cant find any real details.trying to see if anyone knows the deal with the $500 bucks for single workers not making enough to owe federal tax.basically trying to figure if i would qualify and if i did what would happen?i know i qualify so i guess thats good but what good is it if i dont know what it really does for me?will i get a extra 500 bucks on my taxes when i file this year?lame stuff like that is the answers i seek :p.i apologize if i cannot discuss this for i dont see it as debating politics but more or less discussing whats going on with us.

noneedforalarm said:
does anyone have any real details on this? i have looked around and cant find any real details.trying to see if anyone knows the deal with the $500 bucks for single workers not making enough to owe federal tax.basically trying to figure if i would qualify and if i did what would happen?i know i qualify so i guess thats good but what good is it if i dont know what it really does for me?will i get a extra 500 bucks on my taxes when i file this year?lame stuff like that is the answers i seek :p.i apologize if i cannot discuss this for i dont see it as debating politics but more or less discussing whats going on with us.
I believe it is state issue, you might want to talk to some one associated with stated policies. Or look them up yourself;)

my understanding is that the stimulus will work like the last one, every one who files a 2008 return will recieve a check in the mail.

brushybill said:
my understanding is that the stimulus will work like the last one, every one who files a 2008 return will recieve a check in the mail.
thats what i was led to believe from the little bit of research i did last night.but just trying to get some details from someone who might have done some research as well or heard something ya know?but thanks guys.

From what i've heard you file it in your taxes in 2009, and you recieve the money after taxes in 2010, but I probably heard wrong.

hey alarm.. I did filed my....really people who has it got the check for it.. but amounts would be different maybe lower than nomrally people who get ss benfits.. but I have child supp. arrears.. so that check I had went and garnished to child support.. ahh bless that.. I aint in jail lol....

yo turkey thats funny CRAP***(see how lame crap is when used?...you dont always have to be so "proper" when it comes to conversation,maybe society should lighten its load when it comes to being offended by words they created :p)...also pappa better watch it in where you at...99 years for not paying ;)

Latest posts

Back