stinkfoot 13 needs advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinkfoot13

Reaction score
hey bro's @ sisters, my beautiful gals are now ready for some bud enhansing ferts
anyone got a favorite big bud growing mix or recomendations
i sprayed some fish ferts tonight, but what should i be looking for as far as ratio?
2-4-1? ect, ect?
i've got 11 beauties that are really looking sweet,got the pvc pipes 2.5 feet in the ground for direct feeding,the 1's i've laid the pipe to, are about 3 times the size of the others,thats been working well.
i'd post pics . but being a computer idiot, that ain't gettin' done.
so please ,post your suggestions for the best formula to get the utmost from my grow this year,i wants me some fat buds
thanx in advance
stinkfoot

well my friend you need something higher than that something like 10-20-10 middle num always high on flowering

3patas said:
well my friend you need something higher than that something like 10-20-10 middle num always high on flowering
those ratios are from a chemical fertilizer. Organic nutrients usually have lower numbers. BUT, are much more user friendly, are just as(if not more) beneficial to the plants, and ,,"IMHO" produce better tasting product. And...you aren't muckin' up the environment with chemicals...')

Fox Farm Tiger bloom 2-8-4...in combination with
FF Big bloom .01-.03-.07
has served me well in the past.
Fox farms is now producing a whole line of "piwdered" organics, too.
Any quality organic fertilzer with a higher "P" (N-P-K) is good for flowering. I can also recommend Age Old, and Bio-Biz products.
"Outdoors"...I recommend avoiding anything with fish, blood or bone meals. They attract critters/vermin.

Latest posts

Back