stocky strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonegroove

Reaction score
i've been growing white widow and its been good because the plants stay quite short and get good buds, my grow space is only about 4.5' high, i want to grow some more exotic strains but i don't want real tall ones with naturally long internodes.

suggestions anyone please?

i have read it mate, but still i want a naturally stocky strain, are white rhino and widow related?

marijuana-seeds.nl Hashplant is one of the stockiest strains I've seen. It has a fat stalk and nodes so close I can't fit my fingers between them to pinch. I also have white rhino which gets taller with a little more space between the nodes but still fairly compact depending on grow methods. FYI..I've noticed the white rhino is much more sensitive than the hashplant, which so far has been very strong.

my friend was in pretty much the exact same dilemma as you stonegroove and he grew bubblegum i think and he had an awesome yield from that :)

just look for plants that are primarily indica..purple kush and bubblegum are both short plants....or go really short with lowryders ;)

stonegroove said:
i have read it mate, but still i want a naturally stocky strain, are white rhino and widow related?

Yes, the White Rhino is a Widow hybrid, or belongs to the Widow family. However, if you want the original White Rhino, then get it from its breeder, shantibaba, of Mr. Nice Seeds; even if it costs a bit more. You know if you're getting it from him, it's the real deal and not some cheap knock-off, calling itself the 'White Rhino.'

When shantibaba walked away from GHS, he took all his original breeding stock with him; but the strain names were patented and belonged to GHS, legally speaking; so shanti changed the name to 'Medicine Man.' MM is the original White Rhino, under a new name. But there is another Mr. Nice strain that you should get instead: the 'G13-Widow' will produce a pheno that is extremely short and stocky, by all standards and comparisons.

It is currently available but when current stock is depleted, there is no telling when or if it will be restocked. Some of his varieties or strains are not permanent fixtures, like the Black Widow and Med Man (which are). In addition to the G13-Widow, I'd also recommend a strain from Sagarmatha Seeds, called 'Matanuska Tundra,' another extremely short and stocky gal. - RT

Take a look at my Greenhouse Great White Shark theres 2... 1 - 4 weeks in and 1 momma.... they are so tight and dense.... in my LED journal....
These things are TANKS!!!

Latest posts

Back