Stolen car & heart attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
Well. Couple of the kids are home from college now.
And I had a place I had to be over 2 hours drive away and was leaving at 6am.
So I stole my sons car.
Drivin, drinking my coffee, nursing a bit of a hangover of course.
I flip on the radio after bout 20 mins. "BOOM BOOM BOOM!" Was loud and thumping. I could hardly breath and my chest felt funny. Was getting all dizzy so I pulled into a McDonalds.
Got out, walked around a little bit thinking something was wrong. Then I threw up and realized. With all that caffeine, that shaking up. I was most likely still a bit drunk.

Must have been subwoofers in the back or something...They give off big base sound. Hope you're ok now.

Thanks Mental. Im OK. I wont lie, I was scared at first.
Like knocked the wind out of me and my heart was racing hard.
Must of been shock. Cause I never been in anything like that before.
Kids these days are stupid.......

I even called, woke him up and complained about it.
He was mad I stole his car. Got a good laugh at that, especially since I brought the keys to my ride with me so he was stuck and couldnt go anywhere. Serves him right. lol.

400 miles past the oil change mainly. lol
But, Im paying the insurance and all while hes in school.
Plus, I knew he would be all huffy and puffy about it.

I knew what I was doing up until I tried to hear some Aerosmith.

Sometimes, a Father has to get the young ones back for all those years of them being a pain in the arse...lol

I torment my kids daily :D

I woulda told him to detail my car while waiting for my return....and remember screw with my car i still got yours :p
Pull the pops political name card. :hubba:
and yes i'm a dad too :p every chance i get i gotta mess with him...he does same to me :p

Mine are all 18 and up. Im done parenting. The end. Time for mom and pop to live and have some freedom to do what we want for a change.
Paws is right. Now its revenge!

Just wait till the grandkids start coming around. Im gonna teach them to screw with their parents awful. Make sure they get double what they give me.

One time I had a front driveshaft break a u-joint and the thing exploded under the car. I almost did have a heart attack because I was going kinda fast down a private back road and I thought someone shot at me. I got out thinking I was going to find the side of my car blasted by a shotgun, then I saw the driveshaft in the middle of the road.:D

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Just wait till the grandkids start coming around. Im gonna teach them to screw with their parents awful. Make sure they get double what they give me.

Mountain Dew and chocolate bars... as you're taking them home SC...;)

Muddy Paws said:
Sometimes, a Father has to get the young ones back for all those years of them being a pain in the arse...lol

I torment my kids daily :D

thats the way to do it, although i have a great relantonship w/ my kids. and now i get to do the grandpa thing.man im getting old :eek:

Latest posts

Back