Stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidfla

Reaction score
Well , went to water my plants and their gone. I think I know who took them and he's pretty much dug himself a grave because Million Dollar Man , the guy who I sold the plants too is looking for him and this guy is one big ass guy. fricken rediculous im just gonna grow dro in my house when i move in 2 years.

davidfla said:
Well , went to water my plants and their gone. I think I know who took them and he's pretty much dug himself a grave because Million Dollar Man , the guy who I sold the plants too is looking for him and this guy is one big ass guy. fricken rediculous im just gonna grow dro in my house when i move in 2 years.
1st rule in growing is tell nobody. How did that person know about the plants? Sorry about your plants man. Try again.

You Asked All Them God Dam ???????and Then Someone Stole Your Shit....you Have To Be Kidding Right ,,,,,,,,,,,,,good Day

YEA FIRST OFF NEVER TELL ANYONE THAT YOU ARE GROWING!!! If you tell one person, that one person tell a few people then those few people tell a few people, then you screwd. Sorry to hear about your plants. Hope your next grow goes better.

Honestly my "biggest" concern about growing is not the local sheriff's dept...its getting ripped off by someone who knows I won't relatiate because of my kids. The only people who know I grow are growers themselves (100+ plants) and if you dropped by either of their houses...you would NEVER know what was going on in the basement. I know its cool to grow pot but talking about it is not. Thats why we're all here...... Hello?

AHH TO BAD!

Bad Rasta comes to those who profit from the herb.
That is the dope dealing business. Deal with it!

Ya , the cops got them , because my neighborhood is swarmed with them now ... But im just gonna grow good ass dro when I get my new house

People need to understand, taking other peoples plants is a big no, no:mad:

Latest posts

Back