Stoned or Stupid? How We Represent Ourselves.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainViper

Cooler Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Good Morning Frends, I Just Want to Start This off by Saying I Feel This Is Important. Alot of Us Feel Comfortable Here, But We Need to Remember We're Online, World-Wide. Whenever We Sign-on, There's not only Us {Members}here, But usely Like 75 to 150 Visitors Here as Well, I Don't Know Who They Are, You Don't Know who they are. Not trying to sound "Paranoid" Here, There are "OTHERS" That Visit Here As Well, Is All. I've Seen Posts here Along The lines of "Call the Cops on that guy down the Block and See What Happens...", Or "... Mess With The Cops Heads By Rubbing Pot on your Rear Tire..." I Know Most of Us Are High When We're Here, Heck, Im Doing Bong-Rips as I Write This, :bong: :D , But How do'es it Look to "Outsiders", Im NOT Trying to Censor, Only to Offer A Little Advice. When I Was Younger, I Did Stupid Things: Leave an Oz. bag of Oregino in My Visor, Roaches In My Ash-Tray, And "Dead" Stickers on the Back of my Car, And I've Spent 5 -7 Hrs handcuffed in the Back of the Cops Car, Or On the Curb, Or Sitting on The Cops Bumper Watching Them Tear My Car Apart. WHOO-HOO! That Was Alot of Fun! REALLY FUNNY! The Cops Thought so to... They Made Sure to Remind Me EVERY TIME They Stoped Me, Everytime They Messed With Me, Or Stoped Me Because They Remembered ME, And How Funny I Was. DON'T PLAY WITH THE COPS! Most Cops Are Just Trying to do their Job, Yea, I Know, Some are Over-the Top {I HATE Dealing With Rookies!:mad: } But Most Are Just "Doing The Job", And When You Waste Their Time, Get Their Hopes-Up over NOTHING, Whatever...They REMEMBER That... And Some Cops Remember For A Looooong Time. Years. If Your Going Somewere and you Gotta Take Something, Take A Couple of Joints or a Couple of Nugs, A small Amount, Something if you lost it, You'd be bummed, But not Devestated. Most Cops Will Take it or Make you Grind it under your Shoe. In Alot of Places I've Been to, When Caught, I've Told The Cop " I've Got A Couple of Joints, And Thats It." They'll Look A Little In The Car, And After Not finding Anything Else, I've Gotten a Couple of Tickets, But More than once, I've Had Cops Leave my Joints, and given me a Warning, Because I Was Straight With Them, And Told them Up-Front. Oh, And Don't Eat Your Stash, Cops HATE That. And If They Want It, They Have WAYS Of Getting it Back. CaptainViper

Great points made. When I was in my 20's and 30's, I pretty much thought I was indestructible and way too smart for anyone to take down.

In the years since then, I've discovered that even though I was never taken down by anyone, it was more luck than my capability.

Part of the reason is that I have always done exactly as the CaptainV says; I don't try to make some sort of statement with weed. I enjoy it, hide it appropriately and realize that legalization really has nothing to do with logic or it would already be legal.

Anti-pot people here? I guess they would be pretty stupid if they weren't here. There is no way to tell unless one of them jumps up and tells us, but over time, I've stressed how important it is to keep your ID totally to yourself in this group.

More than 15 different countries are represented here and as CaptV says, more visitors than members are looking at our posts at any given time, so keep that in mind when you discuss where you live.

The server is in a country that is pot friendly. That country will not give up anything to other countries legal people. You're safe as long as you don't say something stupid here.

Enjoy folks! Big Brother isn't pounding on this server. It's kind of out of their reach.

Stoney Bud said:
Great points made. When I was in my 20's and 30's, I pretty much thought I was indestructible and way too smart for anyone to take down.

In the years since then, I've discovered that even though I was never taken down by anyone, it was more luck than my capability.

Part of the reason is that I have always done exactly as the CaptainV says; I don't try to make some sort of statement with weed. I enjoy it, hide it appropriately and realize that legalization really has nothing to do with logic or it would already be legal.

Anti-pot people here? I guess they would be pretty stupid if they weren't here. There is no way to tell unless one of them jumps up and tells us, but over time, I've stressed how important it is to keep your ID totally to yourself in this group.

More than 15 different countries are represented here and as CaptV says, more visitors than members are looking at our posts at any given time, so keep that in mind when you discuss where you live.

The server is in a country that is pot friendly. That country will not give up anything to other countries legal people. You're safe as long as you don't say something stupid here.

Enjoy folks! Big Brother isn't pounding on this server. It's kind of out of their reach.

legal has nothing to do with logic haha, thats a point to ponder. Ya im secretive too, if you put dead stickers and pot leaves on your car or VAN then cmon, thats probable cause right there before your even pulled over.

Good advice, especially the whole thing about being upfront. I think it does really help you out.

I remember I was pulled over not too long ago. I had been going a little over the speed limit in a very wealthy part of the beach, so cops there are reeeally serious.

I made the mistake of ever bringing more than needed inside a car. I had left a gram or 2 in plain sight (STUPID I KNOW!!)... Anyway, the cop asked if he brought a dog would it scratch at anything. I was just like, No man, they don't gotta scratch, pointed out the bag. He gave me the whole Scared Straight thing for about 10 minutes, "You know I can take you into jail right now, etc."

Point is, by being honest, cooperative, and respectful he not only let me off by making me grind the weed with my shoes, but he also didn't even give me the speeding ticket.

Deep down inside I wanted to fight for the cause! but I knew now wasn't the time, thanked him a couple hundred times, went home and sparked up after the nerve racking situation.

Fight Smart, Little Brother. Be Intelligent in What You Say, Know Your Aurgument. DON'T BE HOLDING!!!!! Oh, And Try Not to Look Stoned When You're Trying to Make your Point. Notice How Anytime We Get Coverage on The News or Any-Other T.V. Program Dealing With Legalizing Marijuana ALWAYS HAS THE BIGGEST STONER AT THAT EVENT,Bloodshot- Eyes, Big, Dark Circle's Under They'er Eyes, Forgeting Every Intellegent Reason for Legalizing, Stammering Something Along the Line's Of :" Well, God Made It, It Makes you Feel Good, Safer Than Alcohol, People Smoke It Anyways..." If Your Gonna Be On T.V., Use Some Eye-Drops, Maybe Put a Cold Paper Towel on Those Bags? Maybe Even Holding Off On That Bowl Until AFTER The Interview? I Love My Tye-Dyes, Headbands, Love Beads, ect.,ect. BUT, No Matter How Intelligent I Sound, How Solid My Information Is, No-One's Going to Take Me Seriously if I Look High. We're A Silly-Lot, Overall, But When We Are Trying To Be Taken Seriously, Here Come's Cousin Dumb-A**, No Shirt, Holding A Poster Of A Big Bud in One-Hand, A Joint In the Other, Screaming At The Top Of They'er Lungs " LEGALIZE!LEGALIZE!" If We Want to Be Taken Seriously, We Have To Be Serious, We Need More Railies With Large Groups of People Who Look Like We're Regular Folks, Moms And Dads, Office Workers and Construction People, Young And Old Alike, Together, Working To Be Heard, To Be Taken Seriously. Then, And Only Then Can We Get Some Change. We Have To Change How Others See Us. Let People Understand Us. They're The One's Who We Need On Our Side, We Need They're VOTES, We Know We Want Legal Pot, Now we need to Tell Them Why They Should Legalize It. How Does It Benifit Everybody Else? How Can It Help Them? This is How We Change Laws. Know How To Answer Them. Back-Up What You Say. We Have The Answers, The Gov. Has Propaganda. We Have Reaserch and Medical Data, They Have Miss-information.:D We Put Them In-Office, They Think They Are Gods, Untouchable, All-Knowing, { For Your Own Good} And To Take as Much Freedom From Us, To Impose They're Wills And Belifes opon Us. Be Strong, Be Smart, We Can Win. CaptainViper.

I have some serious cop paranoia!! I'm sweating and shaking cus I'm scared of cops! I am gonna have to wear my tinfoil hat so they don't probe my brain!! Damn those aliens are after my brain! cops guns cops guns AHHHH!! O_O_O_O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I loved that post captain viper. Hilarious. lol
:p:p:p

Very true though. It all comes down to, "a little bit of respect can take you a longgg way"

CaptainViper said:
...We Have To Be Serious, We Need More Railies With Large Groups of People Who Look Like We're Regular Folks, Moms And Dads, Office Workers and Construction People, Young And Old Alike, Together, Working To Be Heard, To Be Taken Seriously. Then, And Only Then Can We Get Some Change. We Have To Change How Others See Us. Let People Understand Us. They're The One's Who We Need On Our Side, We Need They're VOTES, We Know We Want Legal Pot, Now we need to Tell Them Why They Should Legalize It. How Does It Benifit Everybody Else? How Can It Help Them? This is How We Change Laws. Know How To Answer Them. Back-Up What You Say. We Have The Answers, The Gov. Has Propaganda. We Have Reaserch and Medical Data, They Have Miss-information.:D We Put Them In-Office, They Think They Are Gods, Untouchable, All-Knowing, { For Your Own Good} And To Take as Much Freedom From Us, To Impose They're Wills And Belifes opon Us. Be Strong, Be Smart, We Can Win. CaptainViper.

LOL... A friend of mine and I were getting stoned last night and we started talking about Kinky Friedman, the guy that ran for governor of Texas. I LOVE KINKY was my bumber sticker during the WHOLE campaign. It was a rather embarrassing sticker when you get right down to it... :(

Anyway, my friends theory is that President Bush would be able to clear up the defecit within two weeks of legalized, government taxed, packs -o- J's being sold at your local corner store like cigarettes. That's not even to mention the good that it will do to the small business that sell packs -o- J's. Stoners get the munchies right? It's like one stop shopping. Chips, donuts, a coke, and a pack -o- J's. Which is probably true.

Just wanted to share.

~Metalchick :cool:

Latest posts

Back