Stoners vs six year olds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Have you ever watched "Are You Smarter Than A Five Year Old"? The children are a year younger and the adults are sober....same result:D. OOps, it might be than a 1st grader, so maybe the same age but the adults are sober...lol.

And I'm sure the adults are not as dumb either! I mean what kinda idiot thinks a banana is a phone lol:D

okay for real, this has got to be a joke? stoned i can do everything i can sober. Of course there are goofy times, but that consists of a good laugh with some buddies.

Banana as a phone? masks as real? come on, no MARRIJUANA smoker would think that. maybe if you were on like, acid or something.

Also in each of the answers they said "the stoners were STUPIDER than the 6 year olds.".

well obviously they're "stupider" than the average bean in the bag. It's more stupid ;)

I dunno this kinda is rediculous if you ask me, looks like someone did this test in their bedroom and switched the answers of the 6 year old to the adults. Lol no mentally fit person would be that stupid off marijuana. Sorry guys i just don't see it lol. but hey whatever :) anyways interesting read, take care guys! Peace!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i got to admit thats the stupidist thing i have ever read :rofl: the only thing that even made sense where the people at the bottom of the page disclaiming the this idiots experiment.........:hubba: nice 1 D..

That is a load of hog wash!

Look at those tests that were done and seriously think about them?
Those are not hard to accomlish while being drunk! (atleast after a 12 pack......maybe not after that though:D).

As for the kids being smarter. They are teaching subjects in grade school now that I did not learn till high school. These kids use this info daily as well as the majority of us do not. A kids job is school so they will be better at that kind of stuff. Our jobs our what we do daily and can consist from cooking hamburgers to teaching choas math at Yale (Put one of those kids against a teacher from a highly accredited school and watch them whim).

I am a cook so if you put a kid in the kitchen with me and see who can cook up some Creme Brulee first I will put them to shame.

My point is that that article sounds like the it was writen for the funny papers at best!:cool:

bombbudpuffa said:
I want some of what he was smoking:D.

Hey, I talk into bananas all the time! I have my bananaphone right here!

Whatchu sayin man?

heheheehe

There was no talk of the space program when I was in school.

That was still Buck Rogers stuff.

Now, little kids will tell you about the tile that broke off the shuttle.

The world is getting pretty cool in that sense.

Look up 1940 in the history books. That's what was happening when I was in school. hehe really old dude, man.

I've met adults that couldn't rub their butt and talk at the same time. The world is full of em. I've met some really ignorant kids too. They're the ones that grow up to be the adults I'm talking about. I've seen generations of them go by me.

People are people. No matter where you go. You have everything.

I've met adults that couldn't rub their butt and talk at the same time. The world is full of em. I've met some really ignorant kids too. They're the ones that grow up to be the adults I'm talking about.
lol...stop talking about me stoney.

:headbang2: thats almost as bad as that anti-weed commercial where the chicks dog tells her she shouldnt smoke weed.
if her dogs talking to her, i think she has more problems then just weed. like, idk crack maybe?

im pretty sure we're all smokers here for the most part and i can honestly say i've never meet a stoner that stupid, and if indeed he was that dumb he shouldn't be smoking to begin with.

I'd love to know were they found Bob & Miriam, probably by a dumpster lol:)

yeah, it's a load of crap. I seen that commercial but yeah like i said marijuana doesn't make you halucinate...well any that i've had.

Whatever though, they try to make marijuana look so bad, so scary when in fact it's just chill.

But it's okay, a lot of people are currently using marijuana and it'll only build. Marijuana spreads like a wild fire ;) So most the poeople know it's a load of bull hocky haha. Take care guys, peace!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i don't know... if i was smokin on some of that good **** i might have failed to... either that or laughed at the dude talking to a banana

Latest posts

Back