Stoney Bud 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
I'm going to retire the other thread after the DoubleGum and the Purp Wreck are done. Wanted to give these a fresh thread. I was disappointed that My AK crosses were hermies so what else do you do when you're depressed about killed plants? Start something else:D! I'm starting 2 Stoney Bud, 2 AfghanixPurple Widow and 2 DJ Short BlueBerryx Chimera GrapefruitxBlueBerry:hubba:. I'm just looking for something pleasing to smell, smoke and look at. These are probably a few of my best options. I may not veg long but i'll do something crazy like use 400 watts in a 3 ftx1 1/2 ft area;). Hopefully I can cross the SB with the BB cross. No pics until it gets interesting.

DJ Shorts BlueBerry

Can't remember where I found the pic but it sure is a nice pheno.

778514-1.1bby_1.JPG

Yet another BBP journal. :aok: Looking foward to watching these babies. ;) GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana:

ill be watching this thread BBP, keeping a close eye on what people are doing with there stoneybuds as ill be starting mine right after Xmas. good luck, and i hope you get females.

Two Double Strawberry DieselxGrapefruit/Blueberry:). I'm looking forward to some sweet tasting bud:hubba:.

Glad your starting a new journal. Your Stoney Bud 1 started 1/19 08. 6,979 Views and 491 Post WOW!!:holysheep: I think it is time for a new BB journal Everyone sure looks forward to your grows;)
You have some very interesting strains that will be a pleasure to see. :aok:
It will be exciting to see the pictures once you start posting them :bump:
I took a bunch of all of mine just been busy and lazy to update:rolleyes:
The long veg i did paid off on some of the bushes but the Purple Power and Purple#1 looks like its time to get the thread out and do some tying down before they get out of control @ least on some of the Big Wild Girls branches that are reaching up to those 1000's.
:hubba:

:D GET THAT MAXIMUM YIELD :D

Everything popped...even my old, white Afghani x Purple Widow beans:D. 1 Stoneybud and 1 Double Strawberry DxGrapefruit/Blueberry haven't broken soil but I see them starting to. I guess we'll say this is day 1 veg:). I'm so excited about the Grapefruit/Blueberry crosses. I'm searching for a mother plant out of these four strains. Hope I find something special out of 8 beans.

good luck on this grow.sorry you got some hermies.i hate killin beautiful plants.i'll be watching this one bro.

i hate killin beautiful plants.
Me too:(. I'm still upset about it but these are getting me over it. In a month the herms will be a distant memory:D....unless some of these herm.

i'm hoping for ya bro,no HERMIES.seems the 1st hermie i had was the worst one to have to destroy.it was so fine.and i agree its hard everytime.you put all your love into them and they urn queer,pisses me off.

looking forward to seeing some more beauty plants... just like you always grow :cool:

Stoneybud... <sigh> ... out of the beans of that strain that were gifted to me, I only got one female... and that's when the shyte went down with me and I had to get rid of all my plants in the house :eek: , so I never did get that strain... I'm so dissappointed :(

oh well... :)

I sure do love that purple wreck yer growing... that plant is frig'n beautiful :aok::cool:

I had to get rid of all my plants in the house
I had to do that before too. I had about 6 diff strains I had to kill:(. SB happened to be in that bunch.

Good luck for ladies! I'll be keeping up with this grow for sure...and that Grapefruit/Blueberry sounds DELICIOUS!! :hubba:

Here they are chilling under the 250w hps. I'll have them under a MH soon. They're 4 days old today:). 1 StoneyBud just popped today so it's not pictured:(.

new 367.jpg

Sure is:). My capacitor went out on my MH though. So, while I wait for my capacitor it was either CFL or HPS. HPS won hands down;).

Latest posts

Back