Stoney Bud 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got them under the MH:D! This is a 10000k bulb. I want to see what the growth is like.

new 387.jpg

What light schedule are you running them on??

DO YOU LIKE BLUBERRYS :hubba: :ignore:
:D GET THAT MAXIMIUM YIELD :D

I switched from the 10000k to my 6500k. I was getting deformed growth with the 10k. Another thing, I said in an earlier post that I thought 6500k was the best spectrum and I should add the best spectrum that i've used. I've never used a 5500k but I am going to order one next week. 5500k(noon sunlight) seems to be the ideal spectrum for vegging. 6500k(daylight) seems to be a close second or maybe even better spectrum. I have no other problems other than the deformities I think are associated with the 10K. I'll post pics in a few days.

LES%20-%20Kelvin%20Scale.jpg

Hey BBP

Good luck and looking good so far.

Wow - 10000k! That'll burn yer retinas fer shure!

A lower spectrum probably is a good idea to give the vegging plant what it needs for balance. I've had great success vegging with a MH in the 4200k range. Same cycle as yours.

These babies are finally starting to pick up on growth. Growing out of the deformities they had. The best looking atm is a dsdxgf/bb and a BBxgf/bb. One of the bbxgf/bb is a runt but it already has dark purple leaves and veins. Looks cool.

Pic 1-Double Strawberry DieselxGrapefruit/Blueberry

Pic 2-BlueberryxGrapefruit/Blueberry

Pic 3-StoneyBud

Pic 4-AfghanixPurple Widow

Pic 5-Group shot

Pic 6-OG KushxAfghan Kush revegging

Pic 7-Purple leaves on the BBxGF/BB

new 410.jpg

new 411.jpg

new 412.jpg

new 413.jpg

new 416.jpg

new 414.jpg

new 415.jpg

here it comes some massive huge beautiful ladies. *grabs the popcorn* i can't wait to see these babies flowering :hubba: good luck! not that you're going to need it lol.

Dewayne

beautiful babes bbp. (say that 3 times fast. now, do it stoned.:) ).
how long the underside of the leaves stay purple like that on the bbxgf/bb? are they like this throughout veg? GREEN MOJO ...bb...

These babies are doing great. I might top a few of the big ones but i'm not doing any LSTing for space reasons. My 65k shot so they've been back under the 10000k for about a week until my new bulb arrives. I took out the CFLs and added a 100w HPS to replace them so they are under 175w MH 10000k and 100w HPS. They actually seem to like it:). I have preflowers on one of the AFxPW but I can't make out if it's male or female. Should know in the next week or so.

1.DSDxGF/BB
2.BBxGF/BB
3.AfghanixPurple Widow
4.StoneyBud

new 468.jpg

new 469.jpg

new 470.jpg

new 471.jpg

When these are about 40 days into flower i'll be popping a few moe SBs and some Grape Krush crosses. Heres a few shots of whats in store:hubba:. These are BlueberryxGrape Krush. Pics by Foe.

BBxGK2head1_11-17-08.jpg

BBxGK2head1_11-21-08.jpg

BBxGKheadMacro_11-04-08.jpg

BBxGKheadpic1_08-06-08.jpg

Latest posts

Back