Stoneys latest project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if only I had that kind of stuff to smoke on a large scale :(. those two jars would last me over a year... def.

Nice Stoney Bud. Looks like your gonna be set with the ISO for sometime to come. :p ;)

Hey thanks folks. Yeah, I shouldn't be needing any more hash oil for at least a year or two or three...

I didn't think of it, but nothing in my first pics shows the relational size to anything. Heck, those jars could be the size of a thimble...hahahaha

Here's a couple more pics with a pack of rolling papers next to it to show width and height of the jars.

Hashoil-3.JPG

Hashoil-4.JPG

NOOOO- NOOOOOO Don't do it Stoney, Don't touch that wonderful looking goooo. Someone who is a self pro-claimed expert needs to test it thoroughly, over an extended period of time to make absolutly certain, that it is ok, but more, it needs to do the job, and as a self sacrificing man I volunteer to place myself at your disposal to insure that it meets all your aspirations and expectations.
This will of coarse require my fullest attention, and since I know that I can give it my all, you can rest assured it will be tested rigorlessly. So there you are, when do I start ? LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hahahahaa, KingK, you're cracking me up!

<Stoney takes a bigggggg hit of oil soaked Aurora Indica>:bong:

Here, ya wanna hit?:48:

MyBad

Oh ouch,
Then there was the cruelest torture that he could endure, The party dude drew in deeply, a concentrated puff of the life giving smoke, and as his personal tester stood there dumb founded, the party dude trembled slightly, His eye twitched for a moment, and then as if by magic a smile slowly came over his countenance. The tester knew that this was no ordinary stuff, and somehow, some way he must get his hands on it.
For now though the tester must endure, must hang on to whatever was left of his will power, and not go screaming off into the night, for the day will arrive when He can create his own, The tester (sniffles) but keeps his chin up. The party dude makes contact with his home planet and within moments is gone. This same scene will most likely repeat itself over and over again. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

LOL Stoney, Ha-Ha-Ha I couldn't help it dude,LOL It's too much fun.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yo Stoney,

That does bring up a good question though. Had you been saving those leaves for very long, (at least the duration of yer grow) ?? and if you did, how did you keep them from turning moldy especially if they were all ground up as you went along ???
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Stoney,

That does bring up a good question though. Had you been saving those leaves for very long, (at least the duration of yer grow) ?? and if you did, how did you keep them from turning moldy especially if they were all ground up as you went along ???
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I dry them in an open, air conditioned room on trays. When they're nice and crispy, I put them into a food processor until they're powder. Then it's into a gallon baggie until further processing. This baggie was almost a half years worth from three different crops, mothers that were expired and toppings. I don't waste much.

Hey Stoney,
Once again thanks for the heads up on my growbox. Well I thought for certain that you were drying real well, but grinding it up that well was a bit of a surprise. many things I have never done, but God I love to learn, and I am not willing to waste. Man I think back over all the years at what I have thrown out, WoW, the things I have not done for ignorance. can't wait to try my hand at it. Been watching a few good videos on it, but your explanations just seem to make more sense. Thanks Dude.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yeah man, I grind them up to conserve space mostly. I was finding that I had a HUGE pile and bag after bag of leaf...

You wouldn't believe how much dried leaf reduces to a pound of powder. It ends up being a tiny little gallon baggie from 4-6 lawn bags of leaf.

I had the stuff running out of my ears.

Nice one......
Love that hash oil... Wish I could give it a try.. :) Rock on, Stoney.....

Thats nice Stoney! Smoke a bowl of Aur Ind dipped in it for me:).

Yeah Stoney nice effort mate the colour of it has come out sweet,i thought it might of been more greener looking (which is bad )but i take it its the colour of that little browny,gold coloured spot on the lid in the pic,so yeah nice nice.If those papers are roughly around the same size as zig zag papers that oil ya got there would be worth around $2000nz for one of those containers an would be double that if it where capped up an sold that wa, so hell yeah you got a fear bit aight good stuff mate caint wait to see ya next brew up wicked

Yes, I do like the way this one turned out. I'll have oil for some time now.

great job Stoney, "master of the arts"lol.i`d love to give it a try but i`ll need to get the bud to do it first! where can you pick up the ISO stuff?

bombbudpuffa said:
I think iso is rubbing alcohol.
yep can be had at any pharmacy....get the 98% dries faster and extracts better....but is more flammable so be careful. ;)

yeah you can also get it from places that sell cleaning stuff because some iso has another additive which makes ya oil taste like utter bum lol

Latest posts

Back