Storing Seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keyspy2

Reaction score
What is the best way to store seeds? I know a "cool dark place" is what most people say, but is there any one method that is better. Should I put them in a certian type of container, should I put them in the freezer? What is the best option?:D

I keep my seeds in a plastic bag in my closet. It tends to stay dark at cool...I wouldn't keep them in the freezer. I also germinate my seeds in a paper towel in a plastic bag in my closet...

I keep mine in a plastic film container in my safe. Nice & dark & cool.

they need to stay dry and cool,

I keep mine in a candy/nut tin, in my basement. I have some in my fridge to.

i store mine in small ziploc bags, with name tags, then all in a larger bag, then in a tupperware bowl in my icebox crisper. i put rice in each seed pouch, and the larger bag. this helps keep moisture out.

Double wrapped in zip lock bags and stored in the fridge crisper is a good method. I keep a lot of my mass quantity similar strains in the crisper and my select strains that I will use soon to grow with are kept in a tiny wooden box that I keep under my bed. As long as they are kept cool and dry they can be stored in just about anything.

I keep mine in airtight containers and in a wine celler :) but thats just me.

HI Hick its been a long time :) hope u OK

Latest posts

Back