straberry...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Reaction score
this strawberry cough has been into flower for 3 weeks and does look well but i have noticed sum strange lower leaves ?? i have sum other plants growing under same setup and they seem to be ok they have all had the same nutes (pic below) and have been under a 400 whps since the start..
any thoughts please ... flower power.JPG

strawberry.JPG

strawberry cough.JPG

That lil lady is suffering from overferilization. Flush and she should recover in time. Good luck

what no more nutes untill finish ??

LoveTheGreen said:
That lil lady is suffering from overferilization. Flush and she should recover in time. Good luck

No I wouldn't say that. You need to get a pH tester if you do not already have one. Use pH balanced water( I would flush with no nute some people I have read use 1/4 strengh). When the run off(from the bottom of the pot) has a balanced some where in the range of 6.1-6.4. Then In a week or so you can start adding nutes agian(Someone hope in and let him know if he can start using nutes early then a week, I'm not sure). Hope that helps.

It does look over-fed. I would do exactly what LoveTheGreen suggested: Flush with clean, ph-corrected water (no nutes). No nutes for a week, then start feeding her again after a week with 1/2 strength nutes.

That is a little strange, though. When I grew Strawberry Cough, I could not over-fert. When I fed her, she was always hungry for more.

Latest posts

Back