Strain Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ataraxia

Organic Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just recently came back to my home town after finishing semester at my out-of-state college. I was greeted by a friend who had been "saving something special for me" as I hadn't been smoking for 40-some days previous to coming home due to a recent drug test. To get to the point, I smoked one very bright purple bud that went to light yellow at the tips, it was Sour Deisel #2 X Twilight and another one called "Mountain High" that was flowered for 11 weeks. The Mountain High was grown under HPS and the SourDeiselXTwilight was grown under Metal Halide. Both grown organic in soil. What a great thing to come home to! Today we smoked some of the Mountain High, and went disc golfing. I haven't smoked too many good sativas, but it was cool, I just felt like I kept getting higher and higher for like a good half hour after I smoked. It was a nice experience. Has anybody heard of these strains, or smoked any of them?

Latest posts

Back