strain help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
I am looking for a good strong indica with a mix of skunky smell and fruity taste.. i am tired of growing unpredictable bagseed.. i am growing with cfls and had pretty good results now i want to order some seeds ... i like the popcorn buds with a very stinky dank smell and a good fruity to skunky taste.. can anyone help me. thanks

sounds like you want some of my ULT... but I don't know where you could get any seeds... however... I believe it is very close to what others have grown called "Starship" or something like that... it's a sativa domminant strain.

I also suggest this other stuff called Big Laughing... that's what I'm switching to :D

Blueberry, Bubblicious, and Citral are all indica dominate with the bouquet you request.

what is the best indica plant for a smaller cfl grow.. i am looking for a very potent mid yeild plant.. not so worried about yeild as much as potency.. pls help wanting to order but don't know what to get.. i don't want to spend alot just incase they don't arrive.. never ordered before.. thanks guys for all the info........

stoner 420 said:
what is the best indica plant for a smaller cfl grow.. i am looking for a very potent mid yeild plant.. not so worried about yeild as much as potency.. pls help wanting to order but don't know what to get.. i don't want to spend alot just incase they don't arrive.. never ordered before.. thanks guys for all the info........

For what you're looking, I don't think you can beat 'Northern Lights'. Very easy to grow, clone, and very tastey...B

Latest posts

Back