Strain Hoarding,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozman

Reaction score
OK peeps,what strains does people have in their reserves?For future grows?
Here is a list of what I have in reserve for the moment,I plan to add too it in the future.

:bump: :bolt:

:farm::lama:

100_1798 (Medium).JPG

Looks like you hve been busy ordering from single seed centre....:)

I have
Ice
cheese
ww
skunk #1
blue cheese
hu my super thai arent in the box...have to find them..

Thai Haze x Skunk
Power Skunk
LA Confidential
Purple Wreck
Northernberry
OG Kush #18
Magic Merlin
Cranberry Haze
Black Grape
300 or so Good Bag Seeds

When I get the funds soon I will order DJ Shorts' Blueberry, Bubbleicious, Gorilla Grape, and Super Silver Haze

White rhino
bubblegum
mango
big bud
northern lights
hashplant
hindu skunk
grape ape

Satori
Speed Queen
C99
Apollo 11
C99 x Apollo 11
Blueberry
Gigabud
Government Mule
Thai x Skunk

Plus a bunch of interesting crosses.

Whats that Government Mule all abt THG?

Government Mule from Cannacopia

Government Mule

Indoor
The US Government’s own legendary G13 indica, via the University of Mississippi’s cannabis research farm. Legend has it that a cutting from the strongest plant from the U Miss pot farm was smuggled out by a pot friendly lab technician, and shared amongst a clandestine group of growers who cultivated her for the overwhelming narcotic stone. This cutting is known as PG13 or pacific G13- named after the grower ‘pacific’ who shared her with the world- and she is cherished highly for her excellent yield of dense, resin caked nuggets. We crossed G13 to the Deep Chunk indica and the resulting plants are mostly indica in stature, and produce an ample supply of high quality medicinal herb.

Indoor flowering

I am having a little problem with these. I only had 1 pop out of 4 seeds I started. I think it must be the seeds, since I had 8 for 8 C99 I germed at the same time that all popped. The strain just sounded so interesting I thought I would give it a shot.

Man, THG, that sounds soooo good! Me wanna dat! hehe

So many to choose from, so little time and space...

I'll have to come back to that one. I hope that one seed that popped is a female for you!!!!

Hi THG, Have you grown any of your apollo 11? I should be receiving my seeds next week some time, i also ordered cannacopias chunky cheese. I cant wait!

Thanks. Sounds like a cool cross too bad on only 1 bean popping. Hate when that happens

Some great sounding strains you all have :D

My list:
most of the crosses are very stable. Most have been inbred or BXd but the few growers that made em never named em. They prefers to track lineage.
C99
C99 x K2
NL#5 x Haze
K2
Ducksfoot99 "Clips"
Blue Mystic x K2
Phunt
Cherry Malawi
Cherry Malawi x Ducksfoot99
Blue Mt. Jamaica x Chronic (aka BMJxC08)
Durban Poison
AK47 x Bubbleberry
Ducksfoot99 x (jackflash/Black Domina)
K2 x Afghan Orange
Alibi
Mental Floss x AK47
Sour Deisal x (mental Floss/AK47)
Bubbleberry Kush
Bubbleberry Kush x Super Silver Haze

Got a few more beans on the way. :)
I'm not much of a hoarder :p

Picture or Video 016.jpg

:stoned: :holysheep: :shocked: wow mutt those bags look full

I only have 2 silverhaze seeds and 10 f1 urkle/ak47 seeds...:(
Hemp I'm comin over to your side of the street next time.

2Dog said:
:stoned: :holysheep: :shocked: wow mutt those bags look full
Some of the peeps I know like me...if your gonna make some seed make a few 100 at least ;)

I guess so...I am trying to make auto seeds...I am going to cut pollen sacks soon. very exciting. although I have no idea how many seeds the lowryder 2's will make.

2Dog said:
I guess so...I am trying to make auto seeds...I am going to cut pollen sacks soon. very exciting. although I have no idea how many seeds the lowryder 2's will make.
each hair/calyx that gets pollen = 1 seed ;)

wow thank you! there is a misconception that autos give very few seeds..

2Dog said:
wow thank you! there is a misconception that autos give very few seeds..
I let my females get a head start over my males.. (depends what cross I'm doing dicatates the delay..flower time etc.) Which makes for more seed. I just let the male dust a couple of days then spray with water and out he goes to the compost heap.
But with LRs you can't do that delay it does what it wants when it wants so could be the reason seed yeild is affected. I tried an Auto...not for me.

Thinking about doing a White Dwarf Auto grow after this before it gets to hot down here. While the topic is on this... Is the ratio of male's pollen to budding female 1 plant:1 plant for getting the best results? OR 1 male's pollen pollinates only 1 female fully?

Latest posts

Back