Strain Hunters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkHorse007

Reaction score
anybody ever watch the strain hunter episodes on youtube or on the greenhouse seeds website?

thought it would be interesting to see other peoples opinions on the webisodes, i enjoy them and wish i could do this it looks pretty fun

If you havent seen then you can check them out here, there latest trip was to swaziland

hxxp://www.youtube.com/user/greenhouseseeds/videos

DH ive seen a few of the Strain hunters videos over at one of the greenhouse cafes over in the Dam... Saw one where Arjan was in africa and another somewhere in the mountains... they were pretty cool to watch while chillen out and puffin... even with those videos showing arjan around the world collecting seeds Im still very skeptical of Greenhouses seed lines...

When l saw arjan getting them silver bracelets,being put on him @ being led out of a coffe shop into cop car@ driven away.He kind of earn some respect from me!!!

Ya ive never been a fan of greenhouse's seeds but they are definitely one of the bigger MJ activists out there

In one of the episodes they're going through a grower's plot who they previously had traded their own brand of seeds and they kept spotting hermans on their plants :giggle:

What's going to happen with all these landraces being corrupted by their "hybrids" they trade with aboriginal growers?

Strain Hunters...
Watch as Arjan and his crew pollute genetics and ruin the world's landrace strains.

Cant say im a fan of greenhouse there the Walmart of seeds, I am growing there cheese only cause I got a few free clones and wanted to see what there like not the cheese iv smoked that's forsure more fruity than cheesy but there only at 42days so we'll see:)

Latest posts

Back