strange leaf curl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruufuus

novice ethnobotanist
Reaction score
hey guys, week 3 of cocogrow ladies are lookin good, but this one has got some mad leaf curl goin on. anyone know what it might be from?

IMG_20111215_162950.jpg

Hard to tell. could be a little hot and dry. How much light and how close is it to them.

150w hps bout 8 inches to a foot from em. what puzzles me is that none of the others are looking this way, even the one closest to the bulb.

I grew out some hazeolope ( chocolope x g13/haze ) and it was a genetic trait, and I have seen it when my ph was too low.

Yeah, I've seen leaves that do that, but I was never sure what was the cause or what fixed it, it may have something to do with salt or bad pH in the soil, for me being the pH too high, which was a chronic problem my past grow, which I've read causes a drawing of moisture out of the leaves. I tried flushing and giving a good healthy not over the board feeding of nutes (in the correct pH range) and things seemed to straighten out. I hope that was to the point enough and I hope it helps :D

I had similar looking leaves and just figured it out (thanks to THE HEMP GODDESS)... My soil PH was 7.3 and phosphorous was being blocked among other problems... Find out what your PH is the cocogrow... good luck!

Latest posts

Back