strange yellow blemishes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShuttyMcShutShut

Reaction score
whats up gang,
This is my first grow. Im growing hydro (ebb and flow in a waterfarm, 1 on/1 off). Just bumped up to full strength GH flora nutes(for the "veg cycle") last week. My plants are bubblelicious and are at the start if their 5th week. THey are about 7" tall and kept at around 77 degrees(except for when the light is off(18/6), it gets cooler, but probably no cooler that mid 60's).

My thing is this, this is my first grow so ive run into issues here and there, but have corrected all problems as soon as they were discovered(keeping my fingers crossed that they wont hermie.....no extreme heats or periods without water, or varying light cycle....just some PH's little high and some static electricity issues(damnest thing with an ionizer)....anyway, all were corrected. However i keep getting these little random yellow spots on my leaves no larger than a pencil lead.....they dont occur on new growth and they really dont spread....just kind of appear at random on older leaves....my walls are painted white so its possible that its actually reflectivity from my 400wHPS off of my air intake(6" duct)....any idea's? new growth is healthy and shows no signs of nute burn.
Peace

Burn won't show right away on new growth... it sounds like 1) burn or 2) mites - check underleaves for 1/2 poppy seed size dots moving around.
It is possible that the light is burning it... but it normally isn't a spotted pattern.

Latest posts

Back