Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thanks bro... Thats what i said, 2 weeks!!! And o ya she loves that 250 i placed it so the other big side buds will have there own light. So i have 4 main colas on the top and looks like 2 main colas on the side... So i am hoping for 6 huge colas and a crap load of popcorn buds... And man dose she smell so sweet smells like fresh fruit has no skunky smell at all. I swear if i just had that smell around my apt thin every one would just think it was a candle or something...

:D Drew I'm so proud of you! and Timmy too!

thanks for sharing with us! It's so very motivating!:lama:

O ya, Drew gets an A+ in art class... She makes some beautiful buds...

14 days flowering wow timmy your in for some serious buddage man well done.

ps whats the flowering duration of s cough as it sounds gorgeous.

pkj

They say 9 weeks. And its in the beginning of its 3rd ill get some pics up when the lights come on.. But shes filling up really nicely...

Thanks Blunt-Man, Yeah i def. sagest this strain to anyone that wants a true tropical fruity strain... It smells like kool aid.

nice gro timmy, I love fruit scented dro. Hopefully I'll be able to blend blueberry with a good sativa one day!

I have a question for you, did you cut the tip of the main stem before going into flowering? it looks like you have 1 main cola and 3 big colas.

Well actually i used the FIM technique first thin i toped each of those and thin again... Its got 4 dominate colas, all about the same size.. Plus i have 2 main side colas going twords the 250W.. So 6 main colas total, plus mid size buds all over the place... O, i also did some LSTing to get those 4 main colas the same hight...

81.JPG

Drew is now 91 days old and 18 days into flower...

1st pic is me about to take a smoke.
2nd her in her home
3rd top
4th side by side with the saw, trying to make friends...
5th-8th main 4 colas

1.JPG

1.5.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

very nice buds. I haven't tried that technique, but 4 colas all the same size! nice... Those Colas are pretty big already, and I do notice that you smoke clove cigarettes, I used to smoke Djuram blacks.
How old were the plants when you thin and top the first time?

I FIM'd her when she was 33Days and toped on 37days old... And thin shortly after started LST'ing... I also supercroped her the hole time until i could not pinch any moor...

Its all about controlling the canopy... Moor light that hits the leaves the better... The lower the light the better... The perfect canopy would be a layer of Leaves the same hight with the light just high enough to hit the hole area "Sea Of Green".... My light stays with in 4" from the tops... Got to love them air cooled hoods...

very nice Timmy! i can tell you been doin your homework. FIM, LST, Toppin, gonna produce some colas for sure. those things are gonna be huge!

IndicaKid said:
I used to smoke Djuram blacks.

Yeah, i love my blacks... I like to mix the clove with weeed and re tube thim and place thim in my pack.. I can spark one anywhere and no one can smell the weed... Its awsome, but hush hush its my little secret...

lyfr said:
very nice Timmy! i can tell you been doin your homework. FIM, LST, Toppin, gonna produce some colas for sure. those things are gonna be huge!

Like beer cans.....

those are looking super fine!
green like a bull frog sticky like glue!

I just love big buds!

sure do appreciate you sharing your grow with us Timmy!

I am so enjoying it!:woohoo:

Ilikebigbuds said:
those are looking super fine!
green like a bull frog sticky like glue!

I just love big buds!

sure do appreciate you sharing your grow with us Timmy!

I am so enjoying it!:woohoo:

Over Grow the world... RIHT!!! So im willing to help anyone that wants to listin...

Latest posts

Back