Stupid Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaseyJones

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a question that I know is going to probally start some crap but just the stupid idea poped into my head and I was wondering what other people thought.

Hope my info is correct.......
Hemp is a male MJ and is useless if it smoked correct! So if I decide to grow all male plants will it still be considered cultavating MJ? Since that the product from the male plant is used for rope, clothing and items like that. I was just wondering if the state can bring me up on charges for growing all male plants!

In this undisclosed country that i like to call my home, you need a licence to grow hemp, youd have to check what your local laws are..

but hemp wont get you high, oh no, it will just taste funny.. can make resin out of it though :D

"Hemp" is NOT simply male plants. It is a total subspecies of mj, and in most places requires a special permit or liscense, just as mj.

But you got a good point though CJ..maybe you can try that if you end up in the court (god forbid)

Latest posts

Back