SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The auto tent is booming at 57 days. Buds have really been swelling noticeably it seems every day a bit larger and more beautiful. the purple Lemonade and sour diesel are smelling super delicious. Can’t wait to sample these giant minis. Nothing to complain about here.

IMG_7978.jpeg
IMG_7977.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg

The Acapulco Gold seems to be taking her sweet time. She still looks like she’s in early flower and her leaves don’t have that “almost done” look. i have two of these in the tent which appear that will take longer but they look healthy so I’m not worried

They look awesome. They days always seem slower when you have to wait that’s few days or weeks. Let me know what you think of the Acapulco gold! I have seen it come up several times in this forum so it must be good

They look awesome. They days always seem slower when you have to wait that’s few days or weeks. Let me know what you think of the Acapulco gold! I have seen it come up several times in this forum so it must be good
Thanks for your kind comments.
Yes I think folks get excited about the name as many have had the real thing years ago and others have heard of how good it was. I’m thinking that it’s not the same weed as some remember but it does have a different look with skinny long leaves and wirey flowers. Flowers are still maturing and I’m thinking will start frosting up a bit more now but they will probably be last to leave the tent.
I will keep my post updated every week or so. This tent of autos has been fun to grow

So are finger tips extra or what....? LOL. I do that cutting my hair, snip my knuckle... yeah, I cut my own hair, so what. lol
Girl, you grow yourself some pretty plants.. look at how it's got baby roses all over it, cannot ask for better production then that eh?
Awaiting smoke reports boss...

So are finger tips extra or what....? LOL. I do that cutting my hair, snip my knuckle... yeah, I cut my own hair, so what. lol
Girl, you grow yourself some pretty plants.. look at how it's got baby roses all over it, cannot ask for better production then that eh?
Awaiting smoke reports boss...
Good morning Carty. Yes my fingers get in the way when I cut Mr subbies hair too lol. The sour diesel is now smelling up the garage on the drying rack. I have 4 more plants waiting to be ready soon I think. I keep checking everyday. I’m anxious to get your seeds started so I’m ready for them to be ready. Thanx for your kind comments. Hope you are well 🥰

deboning the purple lemonade today. Took a little sample of it a couple days ago. Yes, it did get me high but nothing incredible about it except it’s nice smell and pretty bag appeal as there is still a lot of purple color even after drying it. I would definitely want to try it if I saw it tho. The plant I didn‘t weigh (I never see the point I guess…) but made two quart jars full so I think for an auto, that wasn’t a bad harvest. Mr Subbie says it’s sparkly and nice and sticky so there’s that too. 💕
IMG_1336.jpeg
IMG_1341.jpeg
IMG_1343.jpeg

Harvesting one of the three Acapulco Gold plants today. Funny, each one looks totally different. One had long slender sugar leaves and grew about a foot taller than the other two. One had smaller than average sugar leaves and this one looked also like a different strain than the others. Was hard to cut the sugar leaves off of this one as they were loaded but will help my next dry ice hash pretty good. The other two AG plants are not quite ready yet either

IMG_8198.jpeg
IMG_8199.jpeg

Deboned the first sour diesel today but decided it may have been a day early so I’m gonna let it dry on the pan another day before putting it up in the jars. It sure has a good name and represents it very well. The buds are not as heavy as the other plants but they do look smokable and nice in the pan 🥰
IMG_8251.jpeg

IMG_8252.jpeg

Latest posts

Back