SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😂😂😂

gy5at.jpg

Will these guys be there boo?
I’m ashamed to say it, but most of my big, burly biker buddies have big fat titties as well. They all used to be slim and rugged until old age crept up on them and beat them over the head… I do believe that in the crowd that I run with I am the only guy that has a chest bigger than his waist…😱

Updating the SpiderFarmer light tent end of week 2 with these ten autos competing for space as at least two if not four may have to go depending on how big they get. So far the are all healthy and happy.

I did get fungus gnats this time as I thought i would as I reused soil plus mixed in new soil that the bag was opened up in the garage. I had an idea I would get them but wanted to try reusing and amending the soil this time to save a little money. So I got new yellow sticky traps and tried a dose of the lost coast on them yesterday to see what it did for gnats. It was nice not having gnats for my last three grows with the strawberry soil from FF. Maybe I shouldn’t have stopped a good thing. They still have not entered my other tent yet which I used the same mix but I’m expecting they will as well so I’m ready for them.
2AF0AFEE-2228-4DFC-A393-3889D47407D9.jpeg

Starting week 4 in the spider farmer auto tent. I told the girls they would be competing for space as they all couldn’t live in the same tent. Two of them must have thought I meant grow as tall as you can not thinking of my their height limitations. Those two will probably make it to my back porch making room for the others. One is chocolate mint the other purple lemonade. Don’t know how this will work out as they will now be competing with my 4 plant limit outside for everyone to see so they may get adopted before it’s all over with…

all the plants have started their blooming phase and they all look fabulously healthy. The autos are really fun to grow.
2B281E11-34CC-403E-951B-183A3DF9EFB5.jpeg
CF8C5AF0-2DDA-4972-8BAF-77D2AD598E11.jpeg

Latest posts

Back