SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snip a few buds off every other day or something like that and then smoke them and take some notes in case this is a keeper

you may like the early versions rather than the 10+ weeks

does that make sense cause I am loaded on caffeine’s and cannabinoids
I've done this for years... because my light was small and didn't penetrate and refused to trim lower branches like now... I'd remove the head buds to expose the ones beneath and then leave them another week or 2. but doing this I realized I was experiencing 2 diff highs off each plant... the super high THC % plants are sometimes better at full on Milky trichs just hinting at amber.. Neville prefers his Haze at this point, says othewise it's too potent. yeah, too potent. plus you get a more uplifting high vs the lethargic I wanna sit on the couch stone.. bad Carty.. get up and move.. lol

Your gonna have some killer plants, I mean, look at the 2 sources... hahaha. been wanting to see someone grow the White Cherry Truffle...

Luck girl... oh btw, that Cap Junky S1 Fem is unreal.
cap junky by LDA.jpeg

I've done this for years... because my light was small and didn't penetrate and refused to trim lower branches like now... I'd remove the head buds to expose the ones beneath and then leave them another week or 2. but doing this I realized I was experiencing 2 diff highs off each plant... the super high THC % plants are sometimes better at full on Milky trichs just hinting at amber.. Neville prefers his Haze at this point, says othewise it's too potent. yeah, too potent. plus you get a more uplifting high vs the lethargic I wanna sit on the couch stone.. bad Carty.. get up and move.. lol

Your gonna have some killer plants, I mean, look at the 2 sources... hahaha. been wanting to see someone grow the White Cherry Truffle...

Luck girl... oh btw, that Cap Junky S1 Fem is unreal.
View attachment 331360
The white cherry truffle did not sink in the glass but it’s in the paper towel now giving it a chance. I hope it’s gonna pop for us…

I guess I’m not sure yet on the autos. I’ve read that they have gotten better since autos came out by mixing them with photoperiods to get better weed and yields. My plan was to grow something really stinky this next grow. I do have three beautiful clones I took from the Josie plant before putting it outside ready for the flower tent. This plant is from the seeds you gave me and although I haven’t tried it yet, both the outside plant and the new clones are putting off some great skunky smells and are showing great potential so that may help to have on the back burner. These are the clones ready for the flower tent in a couple of weeks. I love how they look. I’ve been trying to keep their grow slow so they don’t overtake the tent before I can get a net over them. They did have their first serving of cal mag yesterday. View attachment 304086
Your a master a your work. I like seeing your grows. It makes me jealous but in a good way. I'm super happy for you.

Well everything popped except the white cherry truffle which I have my doubts about because it was a floater and never sunk to the bottom of the glass even when I tried to force it down there. but haven’t given up on yet. Got the rest planted in some dirt and under the spider farmer light to get use to their new home. Hopefully we will be seeing their little heads pop up soon.
IMG_8358.jpeg

Well everyone has popped out of the dirt except one of the two capjunky seeds which I think had trouble with its little helmut. It may still come around I will give it as much opportunity as I can. The white cherry truffle never did pop. Sorry @Carty i know you wanted to see it grow out but I don’t think the seed was viable as it just floated in the glass even after over night. It’s been in a warm paper towel with no change. Leaving it there till I see fuzz…
IMG_8378.jpeg

Wonder if the wct seed just has an unusually well sealed shell. I've had tree seeds sit for months in wet dirt before germinating. Filing or cracking the shell speeds things up nicely, though. I also add a small amount of hydrogen peroxide to prevent the fuzz issue...

Wonder if the wct seed just has an unusually well sealed shell. I've had tree seeds sit for months in wet dirt before germinating. Filing or cracking the shell speeds things up nicely, though. I also add a small amount of hydrogen peroxide to prevent the fuzz issue...
Ok I’ll add some hydrogen peroxide but since the seed was a floater I thought maybe it was not good. Gonna see if we can get it to pop

I have seen several people using the peroxide. How many drops do you add to a shot glass?

So the new seeds are doing well after a week in the dirt. I’m glad to say that the Honey Roasted Peanuts from Grayson Farms as well as the Cap Junky S1 from Carty’s collection that @Carty gave me to try out are on their way to growing up. So I‘ll give a post now and then so we can watch them together. Also there are 4 of bigs Fire OG x Blueberry that I’m hoping for at least one female so I can grow along with Carty’s seeds.
IMG_8416.jpeg

Updating the spider light tent after up potting the nicely growing plants into 1 gallon pots for a while. Everyone got new happy frog soil and Great White mycorrhizae and a little drink of water on the outside edges of the pot. Also trimmed up everyone’s bottom leaves so they would not have the chance to touch the soil.

First up the Honey Roasted Penuts from Grayson Farms seed provided by @Carty for a sample run

very healthy plant so far and very low growing start with close node spacing which I like to see when my plants are young
IMG_8457.jpeg

Next up is the Cap Junky S1 fem from Carty‘s Collection
Carty says it’s all the rage so I’m hoping he’s right

also a very pretty and healthy plant. Looking forward to seeing her grow out

IMG_8458.jpeg

Next are the four Fire OG x Blueberry plants (seeds from our good friend @bigsur51 which I’m hoping for at least one of them being a female. Y’all know I’m gonna squeeze them all in if they all turn out to be all girls but at least one would be nice so will see…

IMG_8459.jpeg

So everyone is on the floor of the tent now in their official spots for a few weeks until being up potted in their final 7 gallon pots.
they have all been enjoying a little cal mag in their water and will start getting nutrients in a week or two.

IMG_8460.jpeg

What a nice lineup Sub.. The Cap Junky S1 fems are incredible. sourced by LovedaAutos he does a great job reversing things and producing feminized seed stock using S1 stock.. so I sent him some awesome S1's I had from G&M, just takes a while.
I'll go dig up some photos for ya to peek at ok.... back in a bit

What a nice lineup Sub.. The Cap Junky S1 fems are incredible. sourced by LovedaAutos he does a great job reversing things and producing feminized seed stock using S1 stock.. so I sent him some awesome S1's I had from G&M, just takes a while.
I'll go dig up some photos for ya to peek at ok.... back in a bit
Is the cap junky S1 an auto Carty?

Latest posts

Back