SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
utoYes I’m thinking now that maybe that and the honey roasted peanuts is too. They were not marked auto. I’m still ok as I have a few weeks before I would have to separate the autos from the photos of bigs seed.
Love da autos is an autobreeder, he does send some regs every now nd then.
He breed the Cap J

Speaking of autos and me not being able to talk about growing them.
I popped some auto seeds over a month ago, very slow to germinate and grow so far.
They are about 9inches tall and have a flower the size of almost a US dime so far.
Looks like they got stunted with all the bad weather we have had, also they are outside so no 20hrs of lights on etc....................
What should they look like with over a month growths on them from seed, any idea?

I don’t know about outside but these were my last autos at 4 weeks
IMG_1533.jpeg

That’s the only thing that I’m worried about. I thought they were photos so I was doing three transplants. If I had known they were autos I would have used their final pot instead the 1 gallon pots I put them in. I still plan on transplanting them as the 1 gallon pot is too small so I’ll be taking a chance and see just what happens when you do it. I expect mine will slow up too when I do that…

That’s the only thing that I’m worried about. I thought they were photos so I was doing three transplants. If I had known they were autos I would have used their final pot instead the 1 gallon pots I put them in. I still plan on transplanting them as the 1 gallon pot is too small so I’ll be taking a chance and see just what happens when you do it. I expect mine will slow up too when I do that…
I up potted from a solo cup, wrong way
im in 1 gal now. Web pic was for size only.
Did you start feeding Cal mag yet?
Those plants look healthy
My Photos are blowing these away

Maybe my soil was to hot for the seeds to be popped in.
Weird, I do need cal mag LOL
Im going stick em the ground and see what happens
Thks Much, how much are you feeding them now, still 1/2 doses,Or more?

Speaking of autos and me not being able to talk about growing them.
I popped some auto seeds over a month ago, very slow to germinate and grow so far.
They are about 9inches tall and have a flower the size of almost a US dime so far.
Looks like they got stunted with all the bad weather we have had, also they are outside so no 20hrs of lights on etc....................
What should they look like with over a month growths on them from seed, any idea?
Yes sir you can stunt Autos very easily brother.

Is the cap junky S1 an auto Carty?
No mam... and I found a photo for ya. Cap Junky S1 is NOT an auto.... and as you can see, they fill out very nicely.. I know I didn't mark Auto on the seeds.. sorry for any confusion but it's early enough you can keep them going nicely... they are Feminized though.. your gonna kill it girl..
Cap Junky run 1 by lda.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn’t understand this and stunted my first attempt at autos so badly I threw them out. Now I know no nutes until 3 weeks and will be doing that autos or photos as I stunted my photos also the same way.
True Dat... but the easiest way to stunt one, start it in a solo cup or the likes. Min should be 1gal and only until it shows sex. If feminized, I'd recommend putting the seed directly into its flowering pot, just have to be careful about how ya water.. Daily and lightly until plant gets established.. inch away from the stem and few inches outward, but do not soak the 2 or 3gal pot.. not until plant is a week old maybe..

Here is my Auto at 1mos old in 2 days.
IMG_20230707_211943459.jpg

I don’t know about outside but these were my last autos at 4 weeks
View attachment 333359

Most peeps turned off by Autos and swear them off is due to their own errors... you just cannot treat an auto like a photo.. Look at how lovely her plants are... Now go look at mine around the same age, the big difference why Subgirls look so much better, mine have been on 12/12 since birth along with the photo periods...
If your starting feminized Autos... 2gal felt pots right off the bat. I only use 1gal pots when I have to sex a bunch to pick out females...

hope this helps a bit, I seen the struggle and wanted to help

Most peeps turned off by Autos and swear them off is due to their own errors... you just cannot treat an auto like a photo.. Look at how lovely her plants are... Now go look at mine around the same age, the big difference why Subgirls look so much better, mine have been on 12/12 since birth along with the photo periods...
If your starting feminized Autos... 2gal felt pots right off the bat. I only use 1gal pots when I have to sex a bunch to pick out females...

hope this helps a bit, I seen the struggle and wanted to help
You know I gotta experiment and I do listen to what you are saying because you and subbie have awesome autos. I will warn you in advance of my auto grow….they could all die a horrible death!

My plan is to use both 2 gallon pots and solo cups….in a strange and weird way. Yep I am a glutton for punishment

No mam... and I found a photo for ya. Cap Junky S1 is NOT an auto.... and as you can see, they fill out very nicely.. I know I didn't mark Auto on the seeds.. sorry for any confusion but it's early enough you can keep them going nicely... they are Feminized though.. your gonna kill it girl..
View attachment 333469
Sweet Carty, so glad to hear this. I just assumed they were photos since they were not marked autos but seed maker name thru me off…😊 those plants look beautiful

Latest posts

Back