SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updating the spider farmer light tent the beginning of week 4 for theses beautiful plants. Still only giving them calmag in their water as of now but may give them a little sample of nutes this week.
have not topped anyone yet as the node spacing is nice on all of them and I have no worries now of them getting too tall but that may change. I usually top and fim a little during my grow depending on how they are growing.

IMG_8513.jpeg

first up, bigs Fire OG x Blueberry which I’m still looking for sex on. I’m hoping that all four of theses are females but I will take what I can get. Started checking them this week in hopes to see some female parts on them. They are very healthy looking with nice node spacing.
IMG_8514.jpeg

next, the honey roasted peanuts bottom and the cap junkie top. Both of these should be girls but will still be happy when they show. These two plants may get transplanted before the others since they are feminized seeds.
IMG_8515.jpeg

Updating the spider farmer light tent the beginning of week 4 for theses beautiful plants. Still only giving them calmag in their water as of now but may give them a little sample of nutes this week.
have not topped anyone yet as the node spacing is nice on all of them and I have no worries now of them getting too tall but that may change. I usually top and fim a little during my grow depending on how they are growing.

View attachment 334048

first up, bigs Fire OG x Blueberry which I’m still looking for sex on. I’m hoping that all four of theses are females but I will take what I can get. Started checking them this week in hopes to see some female parts on them. They are very healthy looking with nice node spacing.
View attachment 334049
next, the honey roasted peanuts bottom and the cap junkie top. Both of these should be girls but will still be happy when they show. These two plants may get transplanted before the others since they are feminized seeds.
View attachment 334050
Amazing plants at that stage. If I can get there I got it made

Plants seemed to double in size overnight. Drank a lot too. Took them all out, removed most of the huge beautiful fan leaves, (I hate removing them still…), looked for sex on the four I’m sexing but no signs yet, gave them all a drink of calmag water as the peanut butter plant seems to be craving it by the leaves I removed. Everyone has a little more room to grow now till their transplant
IMG_8525.jpeg
IMG_8526.jpeg

we have some 11 and 13 fingered leaves in a book somewhere

love to save them in between the pages of books
They are stashed away in every large book I have and in a shoebox too. Don’t know why or what I need them for. I figure one day I will know why I saved them. Mostly from early grows unless I get a really nice one.

They are stashed away in every large book I have and in a shoebox too. Don’t know why or what I need them for. I figure one day I will know why I saved them. Mostly from early grows unless I get a really nice one.

hahahahaha!

some sort of addiction

i still have an old farmers newspaper that has several samples of grasses that we collected on the 600 acre Ag campus in Kansas

but yeah , same with us on the big books 🥰

Transplanted two of the plants today in the SpiderFarmer light tent. First the Honey Roasted Penuts from Grayson farms which has really nice plant structure and is gonna be easy to get started spreading under the net. I topped it last week to encourage some inner growth and to keep the height down.
this plant has shown signs of calmag deficiency but they have shared calmag just like the others. The leaves look pretty good today hopefully the transplant will help.

IMG_8573.jpeg

IMG_8574.jpeg

next up the Cap junkie which also has a very nice structure easy for stretching out under the net.

IMG_8575.jpeg

IMG_8576.jpeg

both of these plants roots looked amazing. Dusted the root holes with a little Mycorrhizae and gave them a little sip of water.

still looking for sex on the 4 Fire OG x Blueberry plants I scored the seeds from big.
I think 2 of them look promising as females. Would have transplanted them today as well but I need to visit the soil store…

These pics are from #1 and #3 plants
IMG_8571.png
IMG_8568.png
IMG_8567.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8569.jpeg
    IMG_8569.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
An example of one. I removed most of the giant beautiful fan leaves to give it some room to grow. I also topped and/or fimmed them to encourage inner growth. I’m actually happy with getting two of them female. As you can see, I really have no room for the other two…
the middle plants in the second picture is the Fire OG x blueberry

they are still in 1 gallon pots
IMG_8582.jpeg

IMG_8583.jpeg

An example of one. I removed most of the giant beautiful fan leaves to give it some room to grow. I also topped and/or fimmed them to encourage inner growth. I’m actually happy with getting two of them female. As you can see, I really have no room for the other two…
the middle plants in the second picture is the Fire OG x blueberry

they are still in 1 gallon pots
View attachment 335072
View attachment 335073
Very nice looking

That light really keeps them compact in that little tent. How far away do you keep it?
It’s about 18” above the plants. It’s only running at 80% as the one plant roasted penuts was showing leaf issues like calmag diff but I thought maybe it was not digging the brite spider light. Im gonna turn the light back up in a couple days when the plants settle in their new pots

Yes! Got two females out of those four Fire OG x Blueberry plants for the tent. The other two are waiting to show sex getting use to the outside air. Transplanted them today in their final big girl pots 7 gallon. Nice roots in them too hopefully looking for that new frog dirt and great white I teased them with. They are gonna fit nice in the tent with their two sister plants.

I plan to put a net down ASAP to get these girls spreading to fill the tent for flowering. Should be a fun grow. I‘ll take some pics when I get the net down.
IMG_8611.jpeg

IMG_8612.jpeg

Yes! Got two females out of those four Fire OG x Blueberry plants for the tent. The other two are waiting to show sex getting use to the outside air. Transplanted them today in their final big girl pots 7 gallon. Nice roots in them too hopefully looking for that new frog dirt and great white I teased them with. They are gonna fit nice in the tent with their two sister plants.

I plan to put a net down ASAP to get these girls spreading to fill the tent for flowering. Should be a fun grow. I‘ll take some pics when I get the net down.
View attachment 335590
View attachment 335591
Are you using the original grow bag (maybe 3 gal) and just
moving the plant in that 1st bag to larger bags?
I peel my old growbags off, but man look at those roots
Nice Job,

View attachment 335590
View attachment 335591
Hey sub got a question. Do you need to free those roots with your hands before transplant or they will just find their way through the bigger pot?

Are you using the original grow bag (maybe 3 gal) and just
moving the plant in that 1st bag to larger bags?
I peel my old growbags off, but man look at those roots
Nice Job,
I find it easier to use the plastic pots until the final 7 gallon. They were just transferred from 1 gallon pots. I’ve tried the fabric pots in the past but have some trouble getting the plants out without disturbing the roots so much

Latest posts

Back